two - ??

╔══════════════╗

??

╚══════════════╝

it's quiet.

there's no people, no noise, just a village in the middle of nowhere.

seungwoo wakes up on the grass, just laying there. he looks up at the bright, blue sky. in a few seconds, he quickly gets out of the floor. he stands up.

seungwoo looks around at the scenery. he notices that he's in a village, in the middle of nowhere. however, he could see a force field type of wall.

he tries walking towards it but instead, he trips on someone. seungwoo looks down and sees junho on the floor. he helps him up.

"hyung, where are we?" junho asked seungwoo.

"i have no idea."

seungwoo continued to walk towards the force field and once he's near it, he hears a yell behind him.

"seungwoo hyung, stop!" seungwoo turns around to see hyungjun yelling at him.

"don't touch that. it's going to shock you."

"how do you know?" seungwoo was curious.

"hehe.. i may or may not have touched it." hyungjun acts innocent.

"of course. hey do you know who else is here?"

"yeah, we're actually all in the center of the village. come follow me." hyungjun then walks seungwoo and junho to the meeting spot where the rest of his friends are.

once they have reached the center, dongypo ran immediently to seungwoo's arms and eunsang and yohan ran to junho.

"seungwoo hyung, where are we?" dongpyo asks him.

"i don't know dongpyo, i honestly don't know."

"dude look at this place." yohan told eunsang and junho.

"someone pinch me." junho commanded.

eunsang pinches him.

"ow."

"hey, you told me to pinch you." eunsang defended himself.

"i don't think this is a dream guys, i think this is real." yohan starts doubting.

"nonsense." junho tried to convince himself that this was just a dream.

"welcome, contestants."

all of them looked around after hearing the voice. everyone was scared and cautious while seungyeon was mimicking the voice. however, the voice does sound familiar to them.

"welcome to survivor x! i'm your host, song yuvin, and today, our contestants will be fighting for freedom."

"the fuck did he say?" hangyul complained.

"yuvin get us out of here you dingus." yohan yelled at the sky.

yuvin doesn't say anything, since he's programed to say things.

"guys i'm scared." hyungjun started covering his ears.

"select your character."

"select your what?" minhee asked.

little did they know how the game actually works, for they will find out along the way.