nine - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

it was the next morning. dongpyo didn't feel like staying with yohan anymore, but he does want to know more about him. he leaves the house and walks to house three, the house seungwoo and hyungjun were in. he knocks on the door and then turns the doorknob, which surprisingly was unlocked. he walks into the room and looks around.

he looks at the kitchen and see snacks on the countertop. he then turns his head to the living room. what he saw in the living room scared him for life.

seungwoo was just laying there, right on the couch. he looks really comfortable, too comfortable. he then saw the blood on his shirt, all over his chest. the blood was all over the couch and on the floor. it was still dripping.

dongpyo fell down to his knees, staring at seungwoo. he wanted to be angry, but the emotion of sorrow filled is mind and heart. it didn't feel real to him. it felt like a dream, no, a nightmare.

hyungjun walks out of his room, with his curly hair all over the place. he was still sleepy and once he was in the living room, he was about to say hello to dongpyo but what he saw stopped him.

his eyes opened and he saw dongpyo looking out of his mind. hyungjun went to dongpyo and tried to comfort him but now that hyungjun thinks about it, he starts to wonder:

how did dongpyo get in?

___

a/n: hyungjun did lock the door before they went to sleep.