thirty five - reality

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

after the boys were disscussing on who they believed was the murderer for the third time, text was shown on the bottom on her screen, which as yuvin.

-contestants, we will now start the voting! vote for whoever you believe is the murder! infront of you is a piece of paper and a pen. write who you believe the murder is and once you have wrote the name down, fold the paper and put it inside the box in the middle. good luck!

the screen started turning pitch black and in a few seconds, directions were shown on the top on what to do.

-pick who you wish of vote out.

| contestants: |

-kim yohan - you

-kim wooseok - deceased

-han seungwoo - deceased

-song hyungjun

-cho seungyoun - deceased

-son dongpyo - deceased

-lee hangyul

-nam dohyun

-cha junho

-kang minhee - deceased

eunsang's name isn't on here anymore.

everyone thinks it's me. it's strange that the game wouldn't like me say anything anymore. i know it isn't me though. i need to survive, for dongpyo and for all of them.

hyungjun used to be a suspect in the beginning. in the beginning, seungyoun said he knew who it was. after a while though, i don't think it's him. maybe seungyoun was wrong. he did say that he saw someone infront of dongpyo and i's house, but why was he outside?

hangyul, honestly he's been acting different. he used to not say anything, and now, he's attacking me like crazy. honestly if i were them, i would be terrified of myself as well. but he's just so different, why though.

what dohyun saw is pretty creepy, but that lets us know that the murderer is still in he game. it couldn't be him if he was shocked seeing the dead bodies, unless, he's lying about seeing them.

now junho, i suspected him in the beginning, and honestly i have to idea what to think about him. sometimes, he gives me the impressed of a smart ass murderer but other times, he give me vibes of a smart ass detective. i feel like he knows too much. maybe it's just because he's smart.

the only logical person i could think of to vote for is hangyul.

| contestants: |

-kim yohan - you

-kim wooseok - deceased

-han seungwoo - deceased

-song hyungjun

-cho seungyoun - deceased

-son dongpyo - deceased