nineteen - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

"in life, everything happens for a reason. whether you like it or not, people come and people go. life is a cycle. loved ones will forever remain in our hearts."

once dongpyo read the clue, he immediately understood the clue. he didn't want to understand it, but he had to.

"it's saying to go to hyungjun's room, the room where... seung-" dongpyo was stuttering while speaking and wanted to break down and cry, but yohan held his hand.

"you don't have to say it, i know what you mean." yohan tried to comfort dongpyo.

"thanks yohan, or whoever you are. just... thank you." dongpyo smiled a bit and thought differently about yohan, or whoever yohan was.

they walked to hyungjun's room and found out that the door was open. dongpyo walked in suspense and could still see the blood stains on the couch. he wanted to cry, but he told himself to be brave. dongpyo didn't realize it but the clue was on the couch.

"yohan, can you get the clue on the couch, i-i don't think i got the courage to." dongpyo tried to look away from the couch and started stuttering again.

"it's okay dongpyo." yohan went in and grabbed the note from the couch.

"let's go outside." yohan didn't want dongpyo to look at the couch because of the incident.

they both walked outside and yohan opened the last clue.

"you've made it to the final clue! congratulations! however, did you forget? trust no one..."

dongpyo looked at yohan in confusion. "i don't understand the clue. what do you think it means?"

"it means to go to the trial room." yohan told dongpyo to answer his question.

"you sure?" dongpyo was doubtful as the clue said to trust no one.

"trust me." yohan said and pulled dongpyo's hand to make him run, as they were running out of time.

the trial room was about 5 minutes away from walking, about 4 mintues from running. they ran as fast as they could but before they were about to open the door, they were required to stop.

"contestants, this is the end of the game. team three reached to the end so they received a benefit! thank you contestants for playing. the next trial is tomorrow, so get your guesses ready!"

"we did well yohan." dongpyo looked at yohan after running.

"we did." yohan responded.

"let's hope that we won't be voted out tomorrow!" dongpyo smiled at yohan but of course, he was scared for the trial.

both yohan and dongpyo went back to their room to get ready for tomorrow. however, there was a surprise that shocked everyone the next day.