four - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

"kim yohan has been selected."

"selected for what?" junho and everyone else were confused.

they all looked at yohan. they ran up to him and tried to talk to him, but he didn't do anything or react.

"yohan?!" junho yelled really loud, holding yohan's shoulders.

of course, yohan didn't move or do anything, since he's now programed to do things.

"yuvin what are you doing?" seungwoo yelled at the sky.

"hey, i'm just the host, i didn't do anything."

"wait what the fuck you can talk?" seungyoun asked the sky.

"this is the only time I'm free to say something or else- we will now select the roles"

"the fuck is wrong with yuvin?" hangyul asked.

"seungwoo hyung, i'm scared." dongpyo hugged on to seungwoo.

"it's okay dongpyo, nothing's gonna happen. seungwoo patted his back.

"in the box in the middle, you will draw out your roles. there will be two roles, innocents and a murder."

"did he just say-" minhee said in confusion.

"i think he did." wooseok clarified.

"what the fuck." dohyun exclaimed.

"shush child." seungwoo scolded him.

a box on a desk just appeared in the middle of the village, which of course got all of them shook.

"I still think im dreaming." junho said.

"your not buddy." eunsang told him, patting his back.

"one at a time, you all will get a piece of paper, make sure you do not show anyone, or you will die."

all of them were shook, with their faces dropped, except for yohan of course.

"kim yohan, please go in the middle and draw out your roll."

everyone including the hyungs were shaking. they were all shook when yohan just started walking towards the center. all of them were calling out his name, and of course, he didn't do anything. yuvin continued calling everyone's name one at a time until it ended off with eunsang.