twenty two - survivor x - second trial

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

the second trial will start now. there will first be a discussion and once the ten minutes are over, you all will vote on who's the killer. vote for the right person, or don't be voted.

everyone starts walking towards the trial room. eunsang opened the huge brown door and everyone starts walking in. they all continued walking until they entered the actual trial room. all of the contestants walked to their designated areas, having some of the podiums empty.

you will have ten minutes to final your decisions on who you think the murderer is. after those ten minutes, you will all vote on who you think it is. don't think about your friends and their feelings, think about yourself. don't get voted out, whether you're the murderer or not.

once yuvin stopped talking, junho immediately started to talk. "you." he points at wooseok.

"me?" wooseok looks at himself and is confused. "what do you mean?"

"you're suspicious, and there's many questions i have for you." junho has been collecting his thoughts throughout this whole period, and now he's gotten to a conclusion.

"okay, ask away." wooseok didn't mind the questions.

"i don't want to ask this, but where were you when seungwoo died?"

wooseok looked directly in his eyes. "i was sleeping, you can even ask hyungjun."

"okay, thank you. now, what about when minhee died?" he continued to ask more questions.

"i was outside getting fresh air. i was also trying to collect my thoughts."

junho got even more curious. "what kind of thoughts?"

wooseok answered his question with no hesitation. "i've been thinking about this whole thing in general. who would possibly kill seungwoo and minhee? like, who would have a hatred towards them?"

"i was asking what you were thinking about on the night that minhee died. what you said doesn't make sense. how could you be thinking about his death before he died? now if you didn't witness his death, then you wouldn't be thinking about his death, would you? junho started putting the pieces together.

wooseok immidently blanked out. "no, i was talking about seungwoo, i just said minhee's name on accident. really, i'm not the one that killed him. believe me." it was at this moment, wooseok knew he messed up.

"sure." junho stared into wooseok's eyes.

"wait junho hyung." dohyun randomly askes junho.

junho turns to dohyun. "yes?"

"why are you like this?" most of the contestants were used to junho not really talking or saying much.

junho answers dohyun's question. "i don't think you guys know but when i was younger i wanted to be a detective."

"that makes sense on why you have been asking questions and why you've been very cautious." eunsang stated.

"wait guys remember in the first trial what seungyoun hyung said?" dongpyo just remembered something.

"what did he say?" hangyul asks, as he doesn't remember.

"well he said that we're stupid and that he already knows who it is." dongpyo reminded everyone.

yohan stepped in. "what if he's wrong though?"

"well what if he's right?" junho looks at yohan and raises his eyebrow.

"we can't really trust him, like he could have been just playing around." wooseok added.

"well we can't really trust you." junho looked straight at wooseok's eyes.

right when wooseok was going to say something back at junho, yuvin cuts them off.

contestants, we will now start the voting! vote for whoever you believe is the murder! infront of you is a piece of paper and a pen. write who you believe the murder is and once you have wrote the name down, fold the paper and put it inside the box in the middle. good luck!

everyone starts writing down who they believed was the murderer. all of them were thinking very hard on their decision. once they stopped writing, they were all looking at each other to see who would put the paper in the box first. then, yohan walked to the box to put in his paper. the rest of them followed right after him.

another person was destined to leave.