twenty nine - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

night passes and the next day follows.

"everyone, you have ten minutes to get ready. after you're ready, you will meet in the middle of the village. if you don't make it, you will be killed."

after hearing yuvin's threat once again, you would expect that all of the contestants would be rushing and running, right? well, most of them were too tired to actually move and get out of bed. many of them didn't really want to do anything anymore, they were all pretty much depressed at this point.

in room five, junho woke up after hearing yuvin's threat but went back to sleep. however in a few seconds, he realized what yuvin said and jumped out of bed. he went to dohyun and eunsang's bunk bed and first woke up dohyun since he was on the bottom bunk but dohyun didn't want to wake up. he would just cuddle on his blanket but once junho yelled at him, he finally got up. junho then climbed the ladder to wake up eunsang. when junho pulled down the covers, something unexpected was in store for him. eunsang wasn't there.

"no, no, this can't be." junho started saying in distress, hoping on what he thinks isn't happening. dohyun looked up at junho confused and looked up at eunsang's bed and imminently understood what he meant.

the both quickly left the bedroom to check in their room to find eunsang. they check the bathroom, the living room, and even the small ass kitchen, but there was no sign of him. they left the room to go outside and they ran to room two, the room the hyungjun and hangyul were staying in since both of their roommates have passed away.

junho knocked on the door as loudly as he could and yelled at them to open the door. "junho why are you here?" hyungjun opened the door with his messy, curly hair, as it seems he just woke up from junho's knocking.

dohyun immediently said, "have you seen eunsang?"

hyungjun looked at him confused. "no, don't tell me-."

"we don't know for sure, our best bet is that he may have stayed somewhere else." junho tried to calm them down.

hyungjun allowed dohyun and junho to walk in and they checked their room. while checking the room, hangyul was brushing his teeth in the bathroom and asked hyungjun why they were there. hyungjun explained to him and hangyul had his eyes wide open. hangyul looked confused and out of his mind after hearing the news. after blanking out for a few seconds, he tells hyungjun that he will help them find eunsang.

they checked the unoccupied rooms, rooms three and four. when they went inside the rooms, they noticed that both seungwoo's and minhee's bodies have disappeared. however, the blood stains have remained in the same positions. they were confused on how they left, but they didn't let it distract the issue that's currently happening. junho assumes that the game made the bodies disappear. however, they had no luck finding eunsang.

before getting to room one, they saw yohan sitting in the middle of the village. hyungjun walked up to him.

"have you seen eunsang?"

no response.

hyungjun starts boiling up. "why won't you speak? what's gotten into you recently? why have you been so different yohan?"

junho knows that yohan is bit different so he signals hyungjun to ignore him, since he knows that nothing will come out of yohan's mouth unless it's necessary.

they walk in into room one with the door surprisingly open. they looked around in the room and dohyun walked into yohan and dongpyo's bedroom. he opens the door and sees that dongpyo is still sleeping. he decides to wake him up and once dongpyo wakes up, dohyun notices the huge bags underneath his eyes. dohyun could also tell that dongpyo is pale.

"hyung, what happened to you?" dohyun asked out of concern.

dongpyo doesn't realize what dohyun was talking about. "what do you mean?" dohyun tells dongpyo to go look in the mirror. dongpyo gets out of bed and looks into one of the mirrors in his room. he immediately  knew what dohyun was talking about.

"oh, uh, it's nothing." dongpyo didn't want to talk about it.

dohyun wasn't buying it. "but hyung, you look sick, are you okay?"

dongpyo was controlling himself from crying. "i'm okay." hangyul walked into the bedroom and asked dongpyo, "have you seen eunsang?" dongpyo shakes his head.

he joins them and they walk out of room one. junho told them to look around the village, but to try not to touch the force field. they look through every room, every bush, every tree, and even the trial room, but they couldn't find eunsang. it's been more than ten minutes and junho realized that yuvin hasn't said anything on the mini-game or what they were going to be doing. he went back to the middle and asked the others if yuvin had said something about the mini-game but all of them said no.

"s-system error."

the contestants looked at each other confused.

"warning, system error."

"guys what's happening with yuvin?" hyungjun got scared so he decided to stay close to dongpyo. all of them huddled in the middle.

"lee eunsang cannot be found in the files."

"files? what does yuvin mean about that?" dohyun, like everyone else, doesn't understand what yuvin is talking about. however, after hearing yuvin talk, both dongpyo and junho looked at each other's eyes and hangyul caught their attention.

"why are you guys looking at each other like that?" after hangyul's observation, both of them stopped looking at each other.

"what do you mean? we're just confused on what yuvin was talking about." junho told hangyul to answer his question.

"the next trial is tomorrow. contestants, please get ready for tomorrow's trial."

"aren't we having a min-" hyungjun was about to say mini game until dongpyo covered his mouth. "don't say that word, i don't want to do another one. i just want to go to sleep." dongpyo left the middle and went back in his room.

there were many questions all of them had. where did eunsang go? why did dongpyo look sick? what was yuvin talking about when there was a "system error"? why were dongpyo and junho looking at each other? why is yohan so different?

however, hangyul, hyungjun, and dohyun think that maybe dongpyo and junho knew more know than what they did.