seven - reality

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

the screen changes for jieun.

-we will now pick your roommates!! everyone will be in pairs except for one team, which will have three!! kim yohan, you will go first. spin the wheel to find your room mate!

okay.

in the middle of the screen, a wheel with everyone's names and pictures on it. on the bottom, there was a button that allowed the wheel to spin. she clicks on the button.

[ spin ]

the wheel spins and jieun could see everyone surrounding the wheel. this was the first time she was actually shown the people in the game moving, not just pictures or anything like that. once it slows down on spinning, it stopped on dongpyo.

oh, it's one of the cute boys.

-kim yohan is with son dongpyo! wooseok, you're next!

jieun in the corner of the screen could see dongpyo falling on the floor, looking sad and dissapointed.

wait what? am i seeing this right?

after her turn, the screen changed, showing everyone's roommates.

| roommates |

kim yohan -- son dongpyo -- room one

kim wooseok -- cho seungyeon -- room two

han seungwoo -- song hyungjun -- room three

lee hangyul -- kang minhee -- room four

nam dohyun -- cha junho -- lee eunsang -- room five

after the screen showed, she quickly takes out her phone and takes a picture of all the roommates. yes, she felt as she needed to remember who's in what room.

then, the screen changes to night fall. however, she doesn't know anything on what has happened since for her, it was just two seconds but in "survivor x," it's more like two hours.