Breakfast (Episode 15)

It was the next morning, and the beginning of May. Timothy's mother was driving Timothy, Brian, and Jessica out to eat for breakfast. Jessica said, "Thanks so much for taking us to breakfast Mrs. Rivera! I was like, totally starving to death back at my house." Mrs. Rivera replied, "No need to thank me. I've always treated you like my own niece considering I've known your mom since highschool." Jessica replied, "Yeah I know. My mom reminds me like, all the time ha ha. By the way, why are Tim and Brian so sleepy?" Brian replied, "Hey I ain't sleepy, I just get car sick easily."

Mrs. Rivera said, "Those two are probably so tired because they were up playing the game (Ice Emblem 3) all night." Timothy replied, "Hey, it ain't my fault. That game's too addicting. Also, Brian's the one who brought it over so blame him." Jessica smiled and replied, "You guys are so dumb."

Eventually, they arrived at the local breakfast diner. Once they got out of the car, Brian immediately looked for the nearest trash can and puked everywhere. Timothy said to himself, "I'm so glad I'm not carsick." When they got inside the diner, Timothy and Jessica immediately ran to the nearest booth and Brian ran to the restrooms to puke some more. Mrs. Rivera went up to the counter to get the menus. While Timothy was sitting in the booth with Jessica, he started getting nervous and blushing. Jessica looked at Timothy and asked, "You alright dude? Your face seems red. You got a fever or something?" Timothy replied, "N...no, I'm just waiting for my mom and Brian to hurry up and find the booth we're sitting in." Jessica replied, "If you say so dude ha ha."

Eventually, Mrs. Rivera and Brian found the booth and they all ordered their food. Timothy got bacon and eggs, Jessica got pancakes, Brian French toast, and Mrs. Rivera got an omelette. As they all began eating, Mrs. Rivera looked outside the window and up at the sun. She sighed and said, "Isn't it such a beautiful morning? I remember when I use to bring you guys here every morning when you guys were younger. But back then, there were four of you." All of a sudden, Timothy, Jessica, and Brian's faces changed to sadness as they remembered who Mrs. Rivera was talking about. Brian took off his glasses and held the palm of his hand over his eyes to stop himself from tearing up. He replied to Mrs. Rivera, "Yeah, you're right. This morning would be alot better if he was still here with us. I miss Javier. He was like an older brother to all of us......"

(Picture of Mrs

(Picture of Mrs. Rivera/Timothy's mom)