Hailing Sound (Episode 68)

"Rodger is the winner of this match," proclaimed Mr. Jones as his voice echoed throughout the now somber arena. "Heh, well uh, no shit teach. He kinda just killed the guy," Ace shakily remarked, still gazing down at the battlefield with the others in a state of shock.

 He kinda just killed the guy," Ace shakily remarked, still gazing down at the battlefield with the others in a state of shock

(Picture of the updated bracket)

"He's not fucking dead dipshit," Rodger angrily growled at Ace, as he fully made it to the top of the stairs and onto the balcony along with everybody else.

Throwing his hands up in front of himself, Ace nervously chuckled and replied, "Hey hey, chill out hotshot. Twas just a little joke heh heh."

Following the reply, Rodger gave Ace a displeased glare as he walked past him and back over to Lexi's side. "You need a rag to wipe that blood off your knuckles?", Lexi asked Rodger with a snarky grin.

Rodger simply crossed his arms and ignored her, as he was solely focused on Mr. Jason healing Charlie down on the battlefield. Now agitated, Lexi said, "Good. Because you weren't getting one to begin with."

Blood still dripping from his nose, Charlie steadily made it back up to his feet. He slowly limped off the battlefield with his arm around the back of Mr. Jason's neck.

With a greatly concerned expression, Jessica said to Brian, "Jeez. He really wrecked that poor guy." With an equally concerned expression, Brian thought to himself, "Holy hell. How is anyone supposed to defeat that guy?"

Also thinking about Rodger was Gideon. "It's the same result as yesterday. Such a ruthless and cold blooded challenger," Gideon said to Seth, who was standing right beside him.

Retaining his emotionless expression, Seth replied, "He may be an effective opponent by means of the tournament. However, beyond that, with that level of hatred I sense, I'm afraid I do not see a future in this course for Rodger Wilson..."

"Now then. We're moving onto the fourth match. Cole Benson, you may enter the battlefield," announced Mr. Jones out loud.

After about ten seconds, a majority of the students noticed nobody was entering the battlefield. Annoyed, Mr. Jones glared over to his side, and he saw Cole. He was joyously jamming out to music in his headphones with his eyes closed, paying zero attention. 

"Cole!", Mr. Jones announced once more, raising his voice. Hearing his name called this time, Cole opened his eyes and noticed everybody staring at him.