Standoff (Episode 65)

Analyzing the bracket, Timothy instantly noticed that his upcoming opponent was going to be Maxwell. "Why do I have to go against one of my friends again?", Timothy thought to himself with an irritated expression.

Seeing this, Maxwell sighed and said out loud, "Damn it. Why must I face such an easy opponent-I mean uh, this is an unfortunate match up for sure. Isn't that correct Timothy?" Timothy simply gave Maxwell a dirty look in response.

"Of course my name is misspelled," Gideon quietly complained to himself, looking tired. After seeing who his opponent was, he stood from his seat and proceeded to leave the classroom.

Most of the students had already started walking down to the dirt course gym for the tournament, as Timothy and his friends were still standing in the classroom, reading over the bracket.

"Lucas. That's you right?", said a deep, matured voice from behind. Lucas turned to the calm voice, only to see somebody he had never seen before, standing right in front of his face.

It was a guy. He was atleast two inches taller than Lucas, and overall appeared to be much older than everybody else in the class. He had long, black hair that went down to his back, and he was wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt.

The guy stared down into Lucas's cold, dead eyes with a blank look of his own. The presence of the stare down between the two had silenced the rest of the class, who were watching the intense scene.

"Seth. Your opponent," the guy calmly clarified to Lucas. Retaining his same cold expression, Lucas slowly held out his hand and said, "Pleasure to meet you, Seth. I look forward to our match."

Appearing unamused, Seth glared down at Lucas's hand for a moment, then looked back up into Lucas's dull eyes. "I look forward to our match as well," he replied back to him. He then walked right by Lucas and began to make his way out of the classroom, ignoring his handshake entirely.

(Picture of Seth)

(Picture of Seth)

Lucas turned his head and watched with a grim look in his eyes, as Seth slowly walked out the door. Still in the classroom, Ace sarcastically joked, "Well damn. That guy must be fun at parties, huh?"

"The dude kinda gave me the creeps. He was like, totally drained of emotion," Jessica mentioned, appearing a bit concerned.

Still looking glower, Lucas replied in a darker tone, "He has the unfilled eyes of an empty, cold, and shattered soul. Peculiar."

Meanwhile, Rodger and Lexi were walking down to the dirt course gym through an empty hallway. Lexi strolled in her usual, luscious manner, while Rodger slowly flounced through the hallway with his hands in his black leather pants pockets.

"I must say brother, I am astonished that you of all people managed to keep your composure despite the obnoxiousness of our new class. I want them all dead already, " Lexi mouthed in an acrimonious manner.