Joy Ride (Episode 33)

The car began speeding down the nighttime streets of the city at intense velocity. Leaking blood from his face and leg, Brian gripped the sticky bombs attached to the top of the car tightly. "STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!", Brian desperately yelled once more.

Nearing a dead end, Slick quickly spun/rotated the wheel while maintaining the same speed. At the final second, the car made a sharp left turn, causing Timothy and the three black suited criminals holding him in the backseat to jerk and slam into the right side car door. The sudden drift nearly sent Brian flying off the side of the car, merely summoning a sticky bomb just in time to stick onto the top, side edge of the car at the last second.

Once the turn was made, Slick stepped on the breaks at max speed down a steep street in center city. The speeds immediately loosened Brian's tight grip slightly, trying as hard as humanly possible to make his way back to the top/front of the car. The high speeds, colorful city lights, the loss of his glasses, and the blood on his face made his vision so blurry that he nearly didn't see the fast, approaching danger ahead. The car was about to speed past a low set of traffic lights. So low that they'd knock Brian clean off the car or decapitate him.

With a millisecond to react, Brian managed to shift his weight and slide to the side of the car, summoning another sticky bomb onto the backseat car window for grip. With that, one of the black suited criminals noticed this and prepared to stab their machete through the car window to kill Brian. All of a sudden, Timothy's light shined brightly, momentarily blinding all the criminals before Timothy bit the criminal with the machete in the wrist, digging his teeth into their arm. The guy grunted in pain, trying to release his arm from Timothy's bite.

Adjusting his mirror while the commotion was happening, Slick managed to see the timer on Brian's most recent sticky bomb. The time read 29:47. "So that's it," Slick thought to himself. "I knew it wasn't actually set to five minutes for the fact his best friend is in the car. He has to have set it to the highest possible number, so his limit is 30 minutes, meaning the first bomb he placed should now be at least 25 minutes, but I'll be back at my hideout by then in no time."

Suddenly, sirens rang out from behind Slick's speeding car. In a few moments, two cop cars appeared from seemingly nowhere, rapidly chasing down Slick's car. "STOP THE CAR NOW!!!", sounded from one of the cop cars.

The sight of the police, triggered something deep within Slick. "DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKING COPS!!!", Slick shouted in rage before punching through his driver's window and firing gunshots back at the speeding police cars. With his precise aim, he managed to shoot one of the driving cops in part of their head, causing the car to swerve off road, crashing hard into a nearby pole. Both officers in that car were killed instantaneously, leaving only one cop car remaining.

The high speed chase was now on a highway, now empty. The cops in the remaining police car began firing at Slick's car, managing to pop a tire. "STOP SHOOTING!!!! PLEASE!!! MY FRIEND IS IN TH...THERE!!!!", Brian yelled back at the cop cars, whilst losing his grip more and more. Realizing this, Brian elbowed the passenger side car window, shattering it and trying to inch is way into the car. "Damn it kid!! Guys!! Don't let that kid get into the car!!", Slick yelled while simultaneously trying to stay straight on the road with a popped tire. But, the black suited criminals were too busy trying to keep Timothy secured as the brighter his light shined, the stronger he seemed to get.

Suddenly, the highway bridge in the distance began to rise. Each side of the bridge started rising from the center. Slick smirked as sweat dripped from his forehead and thought to himself, "Guess those cops got in touch with construction officials on the spot. Like that's gonna stop me, if anything, they're just making this more fun. Those damn suckers." In that instant, Slick pressed even harder on the speed and turned on the car's turbo engines as the car got closer and closer to the rising bridge. Seeing this ahead, Brian scurried fully into the passenger seat through the window, landing awkwardly next to Slick. Cockily smirking with a raised eyebrow at Brian, "What's up?" Slick remarked as he turned forward once more and drove up the rising bridge. Within seconds, the speeding car flew off the high edge of the bridge into the night sky. Everyone in the car except for Slick had their life flash before their eyes....until the car landed at a downward angle on the other side, somehow missing the bridge gap by a couple of feet. And just like that, Slick momentarily got away......

 And just like that, Slick momentarily got away

(Picture of the police chase)