Prologue

You're dragging your luggage while walking through the airport, letting out a soft sigh as you adjust your skirt. Your heels are clicking on the floor as you rush towards the gate. You're greeted by a gate filled to the brim with passengers for the flight.

Upon seeing this, you let out a soft sigh and make your way towards the check-in station. You're greeted by one of your coworkers as she smiles at you.

"Hey, Y/N." she states before using the mouse to click around on the computer behind the counter. "Do you have your ID?" she questions. You nod your head and hand it to her before letting go of your luggage handle. You adjust your long sleeve jacket and shiver a little at the cold temperature of the airport. Glancing to the side, you notice the large families waiting around, some rocking their babies in their arms as they wait for the plane to start boarding.

The sight of the children immediately causes you to grimace mentally as you press your lips together before looking at your coworker. She hands you your ID before nodding her head as she looks at you before leaning forward.

"I hope these kids aren't criers." She states before sighing. You nod your head before placing your hand under the handle of your luggage, starting to roll it with you as you make your way towards the other stewardesses and stewards. You smile at them as some smile and wave at you while others are too focused on their phones to look at you.

"Flight 2879 to Seoul will begin boarding in five minutes." Your coworker's voice echoes throughout the speaker. You sigh before making your way into the tunnel towards the plane with your coworkers.

Upon arriving in the plane, you and your coworkers start to put your own luggage away before you make your way towards the seats. You all take a look at the seats, making sure every seat is sanitized before making your way back to the nose of the plane, getting ready to greet passengers as you hear the sound of people talking along with a luggage rolling on the walkway.

This better not be an annoying flight.

*-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *->

Upon arriving at the next airport, you let out a soft sigh as you start walking around with the sanitizing wipes and begin cleaning the trays for the next flight.

Jisoo, your coworker is working on the seats behind you as you clean the trays.

"Y/N, when's your next shift?" she asks as she starts picking up excess wrappers from the seats, tossing them into the trash bag she's holding. You glance down at your watch and let out a soft sigh.

"Not for another four hours." You glance back at her as you put the trays back up to their original positions. "Why?"

"Just checking if we have the same flight schedule today," she states before she presses her lips together. "But we don't, unfortunately." You give her a soft smile.

"That's fine, you have my number, so you can just text me when you land." You state while smiling at her. She nods her head and gives you a thumbs up before going back to adjusting the seats.

Once you both finish, you both grab your luggage and make your way towards the plane exit. You let out a soft sigh as the humid air from your destination hits you. As you walk down the ramp towards the airport, the loud rolling of the wheels on your luggage are the only noise you hear.

You take a deep breath, adjusting to the humid atmosphere before finally arriving inside the airport, the cool air hitting you in the face. Glancing down at your phone, you examine the plane ticket on your phone while scanning the signs indicating where each gate is.