1

In the cockpit of the plane, you bite onto your lower lip while peeking your head out to see the seven boys sitting in their seats. You inhale a deep breath, attempting to contain your excitement.

"You ready?" your coworker questions, fixing her uniform. You look at her and see her not even looking at the boys as she prepares for the speech you give far too often before every flight.

"Yeah..." you say, your voice drifting off towards the end as you eye her, curious as to how she isn't excited about the fact that you're on the same plane as BTS.

She's probably not an ARMY.

You bite onto your lower lip before adjusting your uniform as you step out from the cockpit of the plane. Your coworker follows behind before standing beside you. She puts her typical flight attendant smile on her face as she gets ready to start talking.

You avoid eye contact with the boys as they look up at the two of you. Instead, you stare at the back of the plane while doing the same thing as your coworker.

The video about the safety rules and emergency procedures begins playing as you and your coworker smile and gesture towards the seats, the trays, and the safety kits under the seat.

Once you get into the zone of explaining everything, you forget who you're explaining to until you look at one of the passengers and meet eyes with the one and only J-Hope.

You instantly grow nervous and your eyes widen a little mid-demonstration. This causes you to drop the life vest. Your coworker glances at you before giving you a soft pat on your shoulder as you pick it up from the floor.

While bending over to get the life vest, you look up at J-Hope.

You watch as his face turns worried immediately as he looks up at you. His eyebrows furrow a little and his head tilts to the side.

You gulp before giving him a small smile.

Upon seeing you smile, his facial expression changes. He grins back at you before giving you a thumbs up. You glance at Jungkook who's sitting next to him.

Jungkook gives an encouraging smile as well, causing you to take a deep breath and stand up fully once more.

You get back to doing the demonstration until it ends before giving a polite bow at the men in front of you. Your coworker does the same and you notice how all of the ones who were sitting near J-Hope are eyeing you.

Jungkook, RM, Suga, and J-Hope.

All staring at you.

You nervously turn around and make your way back to the cockpit to sit in your seat and buckle your own seatbelt as the flight continues.

"I don't think I've ever seen you mess up with the number of times I've done a flight with you... is everything okay?" she asks while looking at you. You look at her while leaning back in your seat before letting out a soft laugh.

"I mean... we're being flight attendants for a plane that BTS is flying on." You state. She merely rolls her eyes before pointing at you.

"That. That right there." She states before peeking her head out to get a glance of the men. "To me, they're just boys who happen to be rich, talented, and nice. Not saying they're not special, because they are, but I've been an attendant for them before and they like being treated like you would treat a normal passenger." She states.