8

The plane has now landed and you're standing with Kasey near the exit of the plane as each member makes their way out of the plane.

"Have a nice time in Anaheim!" Kasey tells each member as they exit the plane.

Each member looks at her, confused as to who she is because of her lack of help during the flight.

Regardless, all of them are polite with her as they leave.

"Thanks for being so patient with us again, Y/N." Namjoon says as he's on his way out. You nod and give him a smile as he exits.

Hoseok is the last one to exit the plane. As he's exiting the plane, he gives you a wide smile before pausing for a few seconds to speak to you.

"Thanks for your input earlier, Y/N." you nod your head and give him a wide smile.

"Of course! I hope I was able to help." You respond. He nods his head and smiles eagerly.

"Yeah, it helped a lot." He licks his lips while staring at you for a few seconds before letting out a soft laugh. This causes you to arch an eyebrow.

Is he laughing at me?

"Sorry, I just love having an ARMY who's super chill as our flight attendant." He states.

Kasey watches the interaction between the two of you before interrupting quickly.

"And she enjoys being your flight attendant. We really need to get to cleaning the plane, so could you please catch up with your members?" You narrow your eyes in her direction.

"I'm so glad you're not going to be on the next flights." You bluntly state.

Hoseok widens his eyes, sensing the tension in the air as you two speak to each other.

"Wait." He interjects. "She's not going to be on our flights anymore?" he questions.

You nod.

"Did you notice how I was the only one helping you guys?" you ask. He nods his head. "Yeah, this one right here? She's lazy." You say while gesturing towards Kasey.

"I'm not lazy."

"You are. You were bitching at Yoongi to throw is coffee away and then didn't even cater to them on the flight. You know, if you hate dealing with customers so much, work in a different industry." You say.

This immediately causes her to grow quiet as she crosses her arms, merely scowling at your words.

Hoseok arches his eyebrows before nodding his head slowly.

"So... does that mean you're going to be our only flight attendant?" he questions.

"Most likely. I'm pretty sure all of my other coworkers have been assigned to other flights already so it's probably too late to get another set of hands to help me out."

Hoseok nods his head slowly before biting onto his lower lip.

"I see..." he mumbles before nodding his head. "I hope we're not making your job hard or more difficult..." he says, scratching the back of his neck as he feels a little guilty.

You immediately shake your head.

"Oh my gosh, no!" you state. "You actually all make my job a lot easier. You only call when you need something and when you do need something, it's not an unreasonable request. I've had some bad passengers on my flights before who have made my job a living hell and, trust me, you guys are some of the best passengers I've had." You reassure him.