18

You bite onto your lip nervously as you think about the fact that you just gave Jung Hoseok your phone number.

I can't believe that just happened.

I can't believe Jisoo was right.

You gulp before seeing that someone pressed the flight attendant button.

Getting up from your seat, you take a deep breath before adjusting your hair as you make your way towards the seat that called for you.

As you walk down the aisle, you see that it was Namjoon who called you over.

"Hi, Namjoon." You say while giving him a smile. "What can I do for you?" You question.

"Hi, Y/N." Namjoon says as he looks up at you. He gives you a smile, showing his dimples as he looks up at you. "It's not really something that you can do for me but something we can do for you." He says while smiling up at you.

This causes you to tilt your head to the side, furrowing your eyebrows as you grow confused.

"What do you mean?"

All of the other members now look over at you and give you a wide smile.

"To thank you for everything you've done for us, we got you something." He states.

Jungkook is now rummaging through his bag as Namjoon looks at him expectantly.

"Please don't tell me you lost them." Seokjin immediately says as Jungkook continues searching in his bag.

This causes Jungkook to give Seokjin a dirty look before pouting his lips as he responds.

"I didn't lose them! Why are you assuming that I lose everything just because I'm the maknae? That hurts, Jin hyung." He says while pouting over at him.

Seokjin merely smiles before shaking his head.

Jimin pats Jungkook gently on his shoulder.

Jungkook immediately lets out an excited sound before lifting his hand in the air.

Your eyes drift to look at what's in his hand as he lifts his arm into the air, proudly showing the small pieces of paper.

No fucking way.

You widen your eyes immediately, staring at the things in his hand.

"What is that?" you question while pointing at his hand. "Is that what I think it is?"

The boys smile up at you before shrugging.

"Depends... what do you think it is?" Yoongi questions.

"Are those tickets to one of your concerts?" you lift your eyebrows in shock.

"They're yours." Hoseok immediately responds. "We didn't know if you wanted to take your friend that you saw in Anaheim, so we got you two tickets just in case."

You stare at them for a few seconds, in utter shock as you try to contain your happiness.

A wide smile finds its way to your face as you stare at the tickets in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook stares at you before letting out a soft laugh as he sees your shock.

He takes this opportunity to get up and hand you the tickets. As he does this, you smile widely up at him before immediately giving him a hug.