11

"Thank you so much, Y/N." Taehyung says as you pour him a drink. You smile down at him and nod your head.

"Any time, Taehyung." You state before glancing at all of the boys with their drinks. "Does anyone else need anything? We have cookies and chips if you want a snack?" you ask.

Jungkook, Seokjin, and Hoseok's eyes light up when you say this.

"Can I have cookies?" Seokjin asks. You nod your head and make your way towards where Seokjin and Jungkook are. Handing Seokjin the cookies, you glance over at Jungkook.

"Which did you want, Jungkook?"

"Chips please." You nod your head and give him the bag of chips before making your way towards where Hoseok is.

Hoseok smiles widely up at you when you get to where he's at.

"Can I have cookies?" you nod your head and give him a bag of cookies.

"There you go!" you say before smiling down at him. You start to turn around before Hoseok speaks up again.

"Oh, and thank you again, Y/N." he praises. You turn back around to look at him and see him staring up at you. "For the snow globe and for your advice the other day."

Advice?

You tilt your head to the side when he says this, confused as to what he means by 'advice.'

"What advice?" you ask.

He grins up at you.

"About Blue Side." He states.

"Funny," you state while furrowing your eyebrows. "I don't remember really giving advice about that song, just an opinion." You say.

"Well, your opinion represents a lot of ARMY's opinions so it helped me make a decision."

You arch your eyebrow.

"Decision?"

"I can't tell what it is because I haven't started what I want to do but you'll see what I mean soon." He says while staring up at you.

What could he possibly do with that song that he already published to everyone?

Is he going to make a remix of it?

You tilt your head to the side before smiling down at him and slowly nodding your head.

"Okay..." you say, unsure of what he's even talking about. After a few seconds, you give him a confused smile before making your way back towards your seat.

Hoseok watches you walk away, feeling proud of what he has in mind.

"Trying to impress?" Seokjin suddenly speaks up once you're back to your seat.

Hoseok looks over at Seokjin before furrowing his eyebrows at his statement.

"What?"

"You heard me." he states. "Trying to impress Y/N?"

Hoseok grows shy all of a sudden before looking over at the direction you walked off to. He makes sure that you're gone and can't hear what they're saying.

"I think she's cute, alright?" Hoseok states.

Seokjin's eyebrows lift and his eyes widen.