2

"Alright, everyone," you say on the phone that connects to the speakers of the phone. "We are fifteen minutes from landing. Please turn off all electronics and make sure that your seatbelts are securely fastened."

You hang up the phone before biting onto your lower lip as you make your way to where the boys are.

As you walk down the aisle, you curve your lips upward into a smile as you see the boys starting to put their electronics away.

"Do you want me to take that?" you ask Suga as you see him sitting back in his seat. He has an empty plastic cup with napkins stuffed in it.

Suga looks up at you, eyes slightly sparkling as he innocently looks at you before looking down at the cup that you're gesturing to.

He nods his head and you smile before picking the cup up from his tray. Once you grab it, he immediately lifts the airplane tray and puts it back into its proper position.

"Um, Y/N?" you hear a voice from the other side of the aisle. You turn your head and see Jimin staring up at you as he gives you a flirty smile. "Thank you for being so kind to all of us." He says, eyes crinkling as he smiles up at you.

You tilt your head to the side before nodding your head as you give him a smile.

"Oh! Of course, Jimin-ssi." You state. "Anything I can do to make your flight enjoyable."

"I'm sure there's something you can do to make Ho-" Taehyung is interrupted by J-Hope smacking him in the arm. You furrow your eyebrows curiously as you see J-Hope doing this. J-Hope feels you looking at him and he gives you an innocent smile.

"Sorry, Taehyung just likes messing with me." you nod your head slowly before shrugging your shoulders as you look at all of the seats and trays.

You see that Jungkook is sleeping with his seat tilted back slightly.

Do I wake him up? Or do I just get one of the other members to wake him up?

"I can wake him up, Y/N." you hear behind you. You turn and see Namjoon giving you a kind smile, dimples appearing as he does so.

"Really?" Namjoon nods.

"Yeah, it's my job to make sure everyone is pulling their weight; he's used to me waking him up." He states before leaning onto his arm rest, moving his head closer to where Jungkook is. "Jungkook-ah!"

You look at the drowsy man who now shifts in his sleep.

"We're about to land, you need to wake up." Namjoon states. "Y/N and the other flight attendant have been very nice to us and I'm sure they're both tired since they've been up for most of this flight while we slept. Don't make her job any harder than it already is."

"Okay, hyung." Jungkook says as he sits up straight, rubbing his eyes. You give him an apologetic smile and watch as he adjusts his seat.

"Sorry to wake you, Jungkook." You state.

"It's no problem. Thank you for being so patient with us." He says while politely bowing his head in your direction. You smile and bow back before looking back at Namjoon.

"Thank you, RM, for waking him for me." You say while grinning over at Namjoon. He furrows his eyebrows at you, appearing to be angry at a first glance.

This causes your heart to stop as you grow nervous immediately.

You watch hesitantly as he opens his mouth to speak.