57

You're now waiting for the boys at the airport with Aera behind the counter. You bite onto your lip nervously as you think about the fact that this is the last flight and you don't have any plan with Hoseok about what to do next.

You glance over at Aera, who's checking her phone while waiting for them to show up.

You press your lips together before seeing a large crowd of people approaching this gate. Widening your eyes, you see the security team trying to push the large group away from the boys.

The first member you see is Namjoon. He's bowing politely at the fans, almost as though he's silently apologizing for the cancellation of the show that was supposed to be tonight. You let out a soft sigh as you see the hint of sadness in the smile that he gives to the people surrounding them.

You watch as the large crowd slowly disbands, leaving the members alone as security shoos them away.

"Good morning." Namjoon greets you and Aera as he steps up towards the counter with the other members following behind. Each member doesn't really say much as they come up to the counter with him.

"How are you doing today?" you question while scanning his boarding ticket. He shrugs a shoulder before glancing back. He sees a smaller group of people now who are watching the guys checking into the flight. They smile and wave at him as he looks at them, some telling Namjoon that they love him from a safe distance.

"I'm a little sad today." He states. "I thought that we chose a good time for this tour but clearly, there's still some cities and places we won't be able to go to because of this virus." He states. "Fuck COVID."

You bite onto your lower lip, nodding your head as you scan the last boarding pass for them. Taking this opportunity to look at all of the other members, you glance between the other six of them.

Taehyung has his head lowered. Jungkook is shaking his head, sighing. Jimin is staring blankly at the counter. Seokjin is reaching over to Namjoon, gently patting his shoulder. Yoongi is emotionless with the exception of his eyes which look a little watery, like he's trying not to cry.

The most heartbreaking one is Hoseok because he's trying to smile at you. However, you see the little tear dripping down the side of his face.

He's playing a strong front for the others... but he's struggling himself.

You stare over at him and your shoulders drop. He continues to smile before quickly moving his hand up to wipe the tear away. Thankfully, he's in the back of the group so none of the other members saw that. Only you.

"It's alright. We can come back some other time and do two shows here to make up for this." He states, ready to be the shining light of hope for the rest of the group. The rest of the group nods their heads. Yoongi turns to face Hoseok and takes a deep breath before stepping towards him. Moving from the front of the group to the back, Yoongi gets closer to him.

Yoongi wasn't kidding when he said he needs Hoseok near him to have any energy. I guess he needs him around too for positivity.

"Exactly. You guys will make it up to them." Aera confirms. "I checked online yesterday and no one was mad about the cancellation anyway. Everyone understands why it had to be done. No one is blaming any of you."

Hoseok looks at her, listening to her saying this before looking over at you. It's like he doesn't believe positive words like that unless they're coming from you.

Yoongi relies on Hoseok. Hoseok relies on you.

You nod your head in agreement to what Aera said.