17

You let out a soft sigh as you wake up from your long slumber.

There's a pounding in your head from that drink last night.

To be fair, it could be much worse. At least you aren't throwing up all over the place.

However, you can tell that today's going to be a pain in the ass.

Looking to your side, you see that the sun is now rising.

How long did I sleep for?

Reaching over to the bedside table, you widen your eyes as you see that you only have 2 hours to get ready and head to the airport.

"How the hell did I manage to sleep for 16 hours?" You question to yourself before quickly rushing to get in the bathroom, ignoring the throbbing in your head.

After brushing your teeth, showering, and doing your skincare, you quickly get dressed into your work uniform.

You realize that you don't have enough time to put a full face of makeup on like you normally do, so you decide to put on a tinted sunscreen and a red lip tint instead of the typical full-coverage red lipstick.

An hour to head to the airport.

You quickly pack all of your things and take one last glance around your hotel room before nodding your head to yourself. You rush into the hotel lobby and check out while reserving an Uber.

"Thank you for your stay! Please come a-"

"Yes, I'll be back. Thank you." You interrupt, too anxious that you'll show up late and get in trouble.

Once you get into your Uber, you quickly check your appearance using the front camera on your phone.

Well, at least I don't look like complete shit.

You let out a soft sigh before running your fingers through your hair in an attempt to make it more presentable.

After the Uber arrives at the airport, you're right on time to start checking people in. You exhale a deep, relieved breath.

Walking through the airport, you roll your luggage behind you as you make your way to the gate. You step behind the desk and stand at the computer, starting to sign on to prepare for signing guests in.

"Ah, good morning, Y/N!" Jimin approaches the counter with a wide smile on his face. You wince for a second at the loudness of his voice. It causes your headache, that you had forgotten about for a bit, to act up again.

You watch as his eyes crinkle as he gives you the friendly smile. You smile back and give him a quick wave.

"Good morning, Jimin." You say before resting your fingertips on your temple.

He furrows his eyebrows as he stares over at you.

"Are you okay?" You nod.

"Yeah, just a headache. I tried one of the most well known drinks in Sin City and now my head hurts." Jimin lets out a soft laugh.

"Ah, those huge margaritas?" he questions. This causes your eyes to snap up at him.

"How'd you know?" Jimin grins.

"We made that mistake before."

"How come I never heard about that?" you question.