7

You're now at the front of the plane, holding up the inflatable life vest that you've held thousands of times by now.

You hold it up for demonstration in front of the boys who are all tired, but still polite enough to stay awake during this boring demonstration.

You smile widely and hold up the lift vest before showing the boys which things to pull to inflate it as the video speaks for you.

You get through the demonstration and give a smile to the boys before making your way down the aisles to make sure every compartment is fully closed and that all of their luggage fits smoothly in the compartments.

Once that's finished, you make your way back towards the front of the plane and take your seat.

The boys are already all buckled in, most of them ready to fall asleep.

With the exception of Jungkook and Hoseok.

Jungkook is eager and you can tell based on how he's tapping his foot eagerly on the floor of the plane.

You tilt your head to the side as you watch him.

Maybe he has to pee.

You shrug before leaning back in your seat before giving Hoseok a glance.

He's awake, phone in his lap as he waits for the plane to take off.

You watch as he turns his head and looks out of the window.

Biting onto your lower lip, you let out a soft sigh before leaning back in your seat and resting your hands on the arm rest of your chair. While leaning back, you stare out the window the same way Hoseok is.

The night sky is so pretty today.

Not long after you think this, you're fully in the sky and you watch as the boys who are awake unbuckle their seatbelts once the seatbelt light turns off.

You do the same before reaching over to take a sip of your water in case the boys need anything.

Kasey is sitting next to you, seatbelt still wrapped around her lower half as she sits up properly.

"Time to give them their pillows, blankets, and slippers." You say while starting to get up.

Kasey, meanwhile, doesn't move.

"Uh... Kasey?" you ask. She nods.

"I heard you but majority of them are already sleeping. You can handle the two who are awake, can't you?"

You arch your eyebrow before sighing as you nod your head.

After you make your way towards the area where the flight attendants keep the things like pillows, headphones, blankets, etc., you make your way towards where the boys are, carrying as many pillows and blankets as you can.

Unfortunately, this turns out to be only 4 pillows and 5 blankets, so you'll have to make a second trip.

You make your way towards where Jungkook is since that side has 4 of the members in that spot.

Smiling at Jungkook, you greet him.

Unlike before, he's no longer tapping his leg.

Now, he's staring down at a computer screen, watching something as he analyzes it.

"Hi." You say. He looks up at you with wide eyes before realizing it's you. His visibly tense shoulders relax and he gives you a small grin.