42

The plane has landed and you're now standing at the exit, ready to greet the boys as they head off the plane. You're dreading standing here knowing the fact that this may be the last flight you're on with them for a while. Usually your time off is about eleven days off per month, or twelve if your boss is generous that month. However, you're not sure if you'll be off for twelve days and then put onto a different set of flights to stay as far away from the boys as physically possible to protect them.

It's all up to your boss and the boys' management.

You let out a soft sigh as you feel your heart sink to your stomach at the thought of being away from your new friends and boyfriend for that long. These boys mean a lot to you. They've helped you out of some dark places in your life before you even met them. And now that you've met them? They've helped you even more than you could have ever imagined.

You see the boys starting to stand up, causing you to immediately put a smile on your face, ridding your facial expressions of any sadness or stress to not worry them.

Not that Hoseok would fall for this fake smile, because you know he won't.

Namjoon is the first to approach, carrying his luggage with him. He glances over at the gate, looking to make sure no one is there before he lets go of the handle on his rolling luggage to step forward and embrace you into a hug. You're taken aback by this before you realize what he's doing.

He's being the typical kind and comforting Namjoon. The same Namjoon whose lyrics can heal others. The same Namjoon who always finds the best in ARMY. The same Namjoon who reminds ARMY of their worth every single time he interacts with them. The same Namjoon who always tells ARMY that-

"It's going to be okay." He mumbles while hugging you.

That. The same Namjoon who tells ARMY that. Somehow, he always manages to know how ARMY is feeling, just like that. And he always provides some guidance and comfort. He read my mind.

You smile softly as you hear him say this and nod your head, tears starting to form in your eyes before you quickly blink them away, not wanting to worry any of the members. Especially Hoseok.

You watch as he pulls away from the hug. He's sporting his usual dimple smile. It causes you to smile.

"We'll get this sorted out, alright?" he reassures. "Like our manager said, with time, this problem should go away." You nod.

"You always know what to say to make everyone feel better, don't you?" you question. He smiles before shrugging.

"Not really. I just say what I know."

"And you know a lot of things. You're really bright." You respond, causing him to shake his head, smile growing wider.

"Then it should make you feel better by me saying that I know this will work out in our favor in the end." You nod.

"It does."

"Good." He says, nodding his head before looking behind him as he sees the next member coming: Seokjin. "We'll see you soon." You nod and watch as he steps towards the gate, glancing back one last time to wave at you. You wave back before looking over at Seokjin as he approaches.

He, like Namjoon, stops before he's about to exit.

"You're going to miss this handsome face, aren't you?" he questions, causing you to immediately laugh before nodding your head.