25

"So, how was it?" Jimin questions while sitting next to Hoseok, nudging him as Hoseok adjusts the laces on his sneakers.

Hoseok glances up at Jimin and sees the sly look on Jimin's face. Jimin merely smiles at him, wiggling his eyebrows as he waits for the details from Hoseok.

"It was incredible." Hoseok states while sitting up straight once he finishes adjusting the laces on his shoes. Jimin arches an eyebrow as he hears this, urging for Hoseok to give more details. "We talked for four hours straight without having any awkwardness." He states.

"Really?" Hoseok nods.

"She didn't even pretend to like things that I like just to make me like her." He states. "She's so honest and not afraid to speak her mind around me."

Once Hoseok begins to give more details about the date, the other members slowly begin to gather around Hoseok to listen as he talks.

"She's so fun to be around." He says. "I'm so excited... she said yes to a second date."

"A second date? I'm so glad to hear that, hyung." Namjoon says as he smiles widely while hearing the details of your date.

"So, did she ever mention the whole situation with the new flight attendant while she takes her break, hyung?" Taehyung questions suddenly.

"Oh! That..." Hoseok immediately puts on a sad front, pretending that you said no. This causes the other members' shoulders to drop as they see his expression.

"She didn't want to postpone her break to stay with us?" Jimin questions, shoulders slumping as he stares over at Hoseok.

"She said..." Hoseok purposefully tries to trick the other members. "She isn't burnt out and can ask her boss to postpone her break."

Everyone's expression brightens upon hearing this.

"Really?" Jungkook eagerly questions, eyebrows lifting as a wide smile finds its way on his face.

Hoseok nods.

"Yes!" Jimin exclaims in excitement. "I'm so glad we won't have to worry about getting a new flight attendant."

"I know, it's so scary to have to worry about potential sasaengs..." Taehyung states as he shakes his head, thinking of the worst experience he's had with a sasaeng.

All of the members shiver at the thought.

"Well," Namjoon speaks up. "We won't have to worry about that. We can trust and rely on Y/N." he states.

"So..." Yoongi speaks up. "Did you kiss her?" he questions before reaching for his coffee. He brings the cup towards his mouth and takes a sip of the black iced coffee through the straw.

Everyone grows quiet before Jin and Jungkook look over at him, smirks present on their faces.

Hoseok's smile suddenly drops from his face as he gulps.

"You didn't kiss her?" Taehyung suddenly speaks up. "Hyung, I thought you had more confidence than most of us when it comes to dating!"

"He does when it comes to asking them out..." Jimin starts before shrugging. "Maybe he just wants to take things slow with Y/N to really get to know her. Is that right, hyung?"

Hoseok glances over at Jimin before nodding his head.

"I almost kissed her..." he mumbles thinking about how he stared at your lips the night before. He licks his lips as he thinks about how badly he wanted to kiss you yesterday. "I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I like her a lot but I don't want to rush into this."