48

You let out a soft sigh as you lay back on your bed. Your head rests on your pillow as you stare up at the ceiling.

It's now 11PM.

You still haven't heard back from Hoseok yet.

Sighing to yourself, you decide you don't want to go to bed yet and start looking at Twitter to see everything going on.

While on there, you come across a Hoseok fan page and see more recent pictures of him from today. You smile widely as you see the pictures of him.

Most of the pictures were taken by fans at their concert. Hoseok is smiling in most of them and looks so innocent and adorable in these pictures.

That is, until you come across a picture of him when they were performing.

You raise your eyebrows and stare down at the picture.

Hoseok has sweat running down his neck and forehead. He's in the middle of a dance move. One of his legs is in the air while he does a hip thrust. His head is slightly tilted back with his eyes closed.

Your jaw drops as you stare down at the picture.

A wetness starts forming between your legs as you think about the last time you and Hoseok had sex. The picture reminds you of how he looks while fucking you.

You take a deep breath and press your thighs together as you start growing excited.

You start to reach over your bed to your bedside table to grab your vibrator. You then look back at the screen and start getting ready to take your pajama pants off.

While staring down at the picture, your screen is no longer showing the image.

Letting out a frustrated groan, you answer the phone call, assuming that Jisoo is calling.

Great, now I can't even masturbate.

"What's up?" you question while leaning over your bed to put the vibrator back.

"How was your day, baby?" You hear Hoseok's question on the other side of the line. You freeze for a second, vibrator still in hand and bedside table drawer still open.

Pausing for a second, you slowly look over at Hoseok and see him smiling at you on the screen.

You smile widely once you realize it's him.

"My day was good! I ran some errands and saw a new therapist." You state. "How was the concert?" you question.

"It was great!" he says before going into more detail. "The floor of the stadium was shaking because of how many people were dancing. While we were performing, we saw some people holding up these hilarious signs-" he continues to speak, but you're slowly tuning him out so you can put away your vibrator subtly.

You lean over the bed once more and drop the vibrator in the drawer. A loud thud echoes throughout the room. It's loud enough to where Hoseok stops speaking mid-sentence and furrows his eyebrows, growing concerned.

"What was that?" he questions, causing you to widen your eyes for a second.

Oops.

"Oh, sorry. I was trying to put something away." He arches an eyebrow.

"Is this a bad time...?" he questions. "I can call back later if you-"