60

You're now sitting on Dr. Kang's couch as you stare over at her.

She smiles over at you before she tilts her head to the side.

"So... what brings you in here today?" she questions. "We usually meet once a week but this week, you wanted a second session. Is everything okay?" You nod your head before shrugging your shoulder.

"I know..." you state. "I've been having some negative thoughts lately."

She stares over at you for a second, eyebrows furrowed as he grows worried.

"What kind of negative thoughts?" she questions.

"So... you know how I have a boyfriend who was on those last flights I was stewarding on, right?" she nods her head. "His management said they'd make a plan for us to continue seeing each other but I'm losing hope. I'm starting to think that he stopped loving me or that his group or company hate me." You continue.

She pauses before setting down her notebook.

"Y/N, I'm so glad that you're getting to know yourself enough to know when you need to see me." She states. "It's such a big progress knowing that you can identify your triggers and can prevent potential triggers from affecting you too much." You smile softly as she says this.

"So, does that mean I'm getting better with myself?" you question. She nods before setting down her notebook.

"I'm very proud of you." She immediately states.

"Thank you." You say quietly before she asks you more things.

"So, what makes you think that he doesn't love you anymore?" she questions.

"I haven't heard from him in a few weeks... it was expected because his management team said he won't be able to but I didn't expect it to be this long." You state.

She nods her head and continues to take notes.

The therapy session continues with you telling Dr. Kang about your negative and anxious thoughts. She continued to talk you through these negative thoughts and helped you realize that these things aren't in your control. She helped you realize that Hoseok gave you his gifts for a reason and he wouldn't have devoted so much time to you if he didn't see it being long term.

You left that therapy session less anxious and insecure than you were when you walked in.

Sitting in the taxi, you look down at your phone and stare at the old text messages from Hoseok.

Calm down.

Dr. Kang explained that there could just be a delay in the process because of this pandemic. They could be filming something where they're not allowed to have phones. They could be having a music-making session where they aren't allowed to rest until a new song is written.

Just listen to her, Y/N. She's thinking rationally and has given you no reason to doubt.

You trust Hoseok. You can use this time for self-improvement.

Closing the text messages, you go onto Twitter and see what's going on in the world.

Almost as if answering or confirming your questions, the trending topics on Twitter reveal something to you.

Things like 'WHERE IS BTS,' 'No Run BTS,' and 'OMG SECRET PROJECT' are trending.

You arch an eyebrow as you see this before starting to look at the multiple trends, examining what could be going on.