Chapter 30: Limitations

LISA's POV

Do I even want to fight with her!? Tss! I was just doing it to tell Chaeyoung what to do. We didn't fight about non-sense things. It's about the game and how we could win it. Is it my fault that Chaeyoung and I have different strategies when it comes to playing.

Why did they even put us as middle blockers!?

"What's the meeting all about, by the way?" Sinb asks.

"We still don't know. There's nothing in the group chat saying about it." Jennie said.

I don't want to ignore her.. but she's enjoying teasing us too. Like she knows anything. This is pissing me off! Really!

TP's POV

"Lili.. please eat. You haven't touched your food yet." Jennie mumbles.

"Who told you to buy this? I don't even eat that." Lisa muttered with her brows knitted together.

Jennie looked at her and then to her empty tray.

"I'm sorry.. I d-didn't know.." Jennie mumbles while lowering her head. She felt embarassed all of a sudden.

She just stood up and grabbed both of their trays. She walks to the trashbin and throws everything she bought for Lisa. Then placed their trays on the claygo area. She went back to the girls and grabbed her things.

"I'll go first, girls. See you later." Jennie smiled at them and jogged her way back to the gym.

The girls are just silently finishing their foods. The atmosphere suddenly went hot around them. Sinb stood up and walks to the claygo area. Followed by Yerin and the others too. They silently fixed their things and stood up.

"Chaeng.. Lisa.. let's go?" Sowon looked at them but the two didn't even look back. Yerin nods to the girls and left the two.

Chaeyoung finishes her food and brought her tray to the claygo area. She glanced at Lisa before she goes back. She approached the counter and bought something.

"Here. Eat up. You can't be sulking like that the whole day." Chaeyoung said and sat in front of her again.

Lisa grabbed the water pissedly and drinks.

"They're really having fun teasing us. As if they know how to be in my shoe." Lisa muttered and bites the sandwich angrily.

"It's our fault, you know that. We keep clashing inside the court because I insist on something I know and yours is another. It's gonna be like that all the time, Lis."

"But they should be sensitive around them too. They always do that even before. This time, it reached my limit."

"Coach is right and you know that."

Lisa glared at her.

"We should be acting as one if we want this to work out. We could do it even if it's not a three persons block."

Lisa raised her brow. Chaeyoung grins.

"The wall! Lisa.."

"I know what you're thinking, dumbass!" Lisa mumbles with her mouth full.

"And I told you that already but you weren't listening!" she scowled.

"Because I always do the umbrella." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"That's even the most crucial block. And stop naming our blocks like Jisoo unnie does." Lisa muttered. Chaeyoung chuckled.

Then their phones beep.