Chapter 4: The voice

LISA's POV

Seriously, after last night, I think I woke up on right side of the bed. It just really feels so good knowing that you made someone smile. I wore my headsets again and I listen to my music. Because I'm glad, I can't help but to hum with the songs until I reached school.

The girls want to go to school early because they want to talk about the activity we'll be doing later in our class. I've read their chats and they're at the cafeteria. So I went inside the cafeteria.

While walking to the cafeteria, I saw the new students coming down from the stairs. They're hugging each other again like there's no tomorrow. And I hope the guard calls them out and warn them. They're always kissing whenever I see them alone in some corners. They don't even care if someone sees them. Is that what they did in their previous school? They must've been kicked out that's why they transferred here on the last semester of their Fifth year.

"What's with the face, unnie?" Sinb mumbles. I removed my headsets and kept it in my bag.

"Nothing. I just saw something unpleasant to the eyes." I replied as I shake my head while sitting with them.

"Have you eaten?" Wendy unnie asked.

"Uhh.. not yet. And it's still early. How about you guys?"

They shook their heads while busy on their phone.

"They said, it should look like a vlog, then it's a vlog." Yerin unnie mumbles and we all chuckled.

"I'm done with that, actually. I uploaded it already."

"Really, Lisa?" Chaeyoung gasped.

"It was a one shot. HAHA! I didn't have to edit it." I chuckled.

We are busy chatting when my phone vibrates and the music stopped. I took it out and someone's calling. She's calling during this time? Doesn't she has classes too?

"Uhh girls, I'll just answer this. Wait."

I hurriedly went out of the cafeteria and to the right wing of the building. I answered it but I'm shocked when a man spoke through the other line.

"Hello, is this Mr. Wang? ... "

Wang? What?

"I-I'm sorry, sir.. but I think, you have the wrong number."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, miss."

He hasn't dropped the call yet and seems like he's talking to someone.

"Hon, your daughter left her phone. I thought I called Mr. Wang using this before but I can't remember his number and— "

I did end the call. I slowly walked back to the cafeteria.

So, she left her phone. I thought I would be able to hear her voice again. Hays.

I was busy with my thoughts and I'm staring at my phone while walking, I didn't notice everything around when I bumped to someone. Sht.

"Omo! I am so sorry. I didn't... mean it."

New student.

Crap. The sauce is all over her shirt. She immediately put the tray on the empty table and grabbed some tissue.

"I-I'm really sorry, miss. I didn't mean it. Here.. use this. Tissues are not enough. Ghad.. what did I do.."

I gave her my handkerchief. I saw the girls looking at our direction. Even some of our classmates that are also here in the cafeteria. She just smiled at me and grabbed my handkerchief.