Chapter 34: Four hits

TP's POV

They are playing for their last set. The other team has the ball. Sowon calls for three-man block again and Lisa and Chaeyoung immediately followed. The ball hit Lisa's hand and it went back in and dropped in the middle.

"YES!!"

The girls gathered in the middle. They all heard how loud the impact is and Lisa was able to stop it. They pat Lisa's head and the girl just smiled while gripping her right hand tight.

The game continued. The spikes from that number 19 keep on getting blocked by Lisa. Until they heard the whistle. They all looked at the umper while frowning. The umper called for Lisa.

Lisa clenched her eyes. The girls looked at her confusedly. Lisa sighed and walked to the umper.

"I'm fine." Lisa muttered.

"No. Let me see.."

"I said I'm fine."

"If you won't show it, I'd force you out of the court."

Their coach approached them and so is Jennie.

"Why?" Jennie asked confusedly.

"I'm fine, sir." Lisa insisted on the umper. The umper looked at her intently and bites his whistle between his teeth.

Lisa clenched her eyes and raises her right hand. Jennie gasped and so is their coach.

"Lili.. why didn't you.. tsk!"

"It's just a cut. I'm fine."

"Treat it immediately. I'll call for a sub."

"What? I said I'm— Lisa, just go with our manager to the infirmary." Jennie cuts her.

"Please.. it's already bleeding so much." Jennie mumbles anxiously. Lisa just gritted her teeth and went out of the court.

Jennie walked back to the girls.

"What happened?" Sowon asks.

"Her right hand is bleeding because of the blocks she's doing. She said it's just a cut but her hand is shaking. I don't know if her bone is affected." Jennie said while watching Lisa and their manager walks out of the gym. The girls feel anxious and watched Lisa.

"That's why I noticed a drop of blood on Sowon unnie shirt." Chaeyoung said.

"What?"

The girls looked at Sowon's shirt and really saw a blood on the shoulder part.

"I thought it's there even before, that's why I ignored it." Chaeyoung said.

The girls went back to their position. Hayoung went in.

"Fair-fair.."

Sowon heard someone talked behind her. She turned and saw number 19 from the other team.

"What did you say?"

"She made one of us nose bleeds, then it's fair to make someone from your team bleeds too."

"You did it on purpose, didn't you!?" Sowon yelled and went under the net.

The girls heard it and saw Sowon gripping the girl's collar with her hands. Their eyes widen and immediately pulled Sowon.

"Hey. Unnie!? What's happening?"Jennie mutters.

"She did it on purpose! She hit Lisa's hand constantly to do that! You little— Unnie, stop! Hey! We're in the game. Please.. unnie."

They heard the whistle. They all turned to the umper and noticed his hand on his red card.

"Unnie, please.." Jennie said.