PROLOGUE: First random Call

Months have passed and the first semester of their last year in college is almost ending. Everybody is seeking for a good, relaxing vacation but thinking about the deadlines they have to meet, they know they won't be having any vacation. At all.

They even cursed their professor until now for mixing the sectioning since the start of the semester. Only Lisa and Chaeyoung are left in the first section. Jisoo and Sowon in the second. Sinb, Yerin and Wendy on the third. The only time they see each other is when they have to visit the fabricator for their thesis study. And some free time they seldom have.

"Sir, are you still going to rumble the sectioning again for the next semester?" Taehyung asks after raising his hand.

"It depends." Their professor replied.

"Sir.."

"Bring it back."

The students started to whine, knowing that their peers are in the other sections and will be rumbled again the next semester. Their professor is looking at them flustered and will laugh a bit because of their distress.

"Guys, the faculty did this because we all want you to know other students from other sections. We noticed that your batch is the only one who doesn't know some of the other students." The professor explained.

"Sir, we already knew them. Please.. bring back the previous sectioning or let us enroll to the section we want to." Junhoe mutters.

"I told you, it depends. Because the faculty wanted that before you graduate, if you'd graduate on time— Sir, come on.."

"Sir, why would you say that.."

The professor laughed for teasing the students.

"Anyway, we wanted that before you graduate, all of you will be closer to each other. This is a help for you all whenever we have meetings and all your opinions will be needed."

"What?" Lisa mumbles.

"Seminars and Plant tour on the next semester will be arranged by the Fifth year students. The faculty's duty is just to sign the letters after making sure that the seminar or plant tour is safe for everyone."

The students still insisting for him to return the sectioning back. But the professor just shrugged and continue his lesson.

•••••

"Everything is exhausting. Ghad.." Lisa mumbles as she walks beside Chaeyoung.

"It is. And about our Faci, Lis, I know someone who could help us with the programming. I'll talk to my cousin about it."

"Thanks, Chaeng. I don't even understand that final project. We still have final projects in Marketing and Supply chain. Then another in OR2. All of them are almost has the same deadlines." Lisa mumbles and feels like her energy is draining just by thinking about the deadlines.

"Don't forget that final interview we have in IP and our theses. Hays."

Lisa groans in discomfort as they talk about it. Their aura didn't even rise up eventhough they saw Sinb, Yerin and Wendy. The other three met them while going down the stairs.

"It's my turn to report next meeting." Yerin mumbles.

"Guys, how are you? How's your thesis going?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Well, we hope for a defense before the semester ends in FS." Wendy replied.

"Ugh.. I really want to defend ours too. But there's so many things to consider yet. We still don't have the computations for it." Lisa whines as they approached Chaeyoung's car.