Chapter 16: Studio

JENNIE's POV

I woke up early I guess. 7 minutes after 8AM. Lisa would be picking me up because we're going to that studio she was saying last night.

Oh ghad.. last night. Why does it had to be awkward again right before be parted? Ugh! That kiss ruined everything. I hate it. I shouldn't done that. Hays! I wonder what she's feeling right now? Or even last night? Or even that night when I lost my mind and suddenly kissed her! Haish! Jennie Kim!

But if I had a chance, I would always kiss her.

I turned on the shower and took a bath. What should I wear later? I wanna be presentable when she saw me. I really have to choose what to wear today. Should I wear a dress? Jeans again? Or a swaggy pants? How about my track pants? But I think, I'd go with dress today.

Okay! Dress it is!

•••••

TP's POV

Jennie met her mother in the kitchen. She texted Lisa to eat breakfast too before she pick her up because she's going to eat with her mother. Her father is at work already.

By the way, her father is the Head chief of the Seoul City Police Department. Her mother is a housewife. That's why she spends more time with her mother than her dad. But this time around, Jennie felt okay with that. She's still grateful that she can spend time with both of her parents.

"You look happy, honey.."

"I'm just thinking about you and dad. Mom, do you have plans on your anniversary? It's coming already."

Her mother smiled at her as they eat.

"You know we just always give gifts with each other and that's enough. Your father never forget to give me flowers every year. You know that.."

"And you give him a tie or new long sleeves." Jennie smiled and nodded. Her mother chuckles with her.

"Why do you asked, by the way?"

"Uh.. nothing. I'm just really happy because I always see how much you love each other."

"Oh honey.. you'll find someone who will love you just like how much me and your dad loves you." Her mother mumbles softly.

"Or you found her already." her mother whispered.

"What?" Jennie looks at her mother.

"Nothing. Eat up. Lisa will be waiting for you."

"Ahh.." Jennie nodded and eats fast. Her mother just smiled at her softly as she sees how happy Jennie look right now.

Few moments during their breakfast, the door bell rung. Their maid immediately went out and opened the gates. They went in and approached Jennie.

"Ma'am, your friend is here. She's waiting in the living room."

"She's early. I haven't finished yet." Jennie mutters but drinks water and stood up.

"Maybe she's excited to see you. Invite her to eat with us."

Jennie is certain that her mother is teasing her again with grin on her face and playfully scratches her nose. Jennie just shakes her head and walked to the living room.

"Hey.. good morning." Lisa stood up and smiled at her.

"You're early." Jennie glanced at their wall clock saying 9:10AM.

"Am I? I'm sorry."

"No no.. it's okay. Have you eaten? I texted you."

"Yeah.. I read it when I'm on my way here. And I forgot the photos. Hihi~ "