Chapter 12: Take me home

TP's POV

Silence roamed inside Kai's car. Only the sounds of the signal lights can be heard. Jennie is busy treating Kai's eyebrow.

"What happened?" she asks.

"I told you. That stupid girl suddenly punched me! I don't know what her problem is!"

"Stop yelling."

"She's pissing me off, Jennie Kim! She just knew that I kissed her ex-girlfriend and she really took the chance to do that to me when she saw me! They've broken up three years ago already! Can't she move on?! Tss! And I'm done with Krystal! Why would she do this now!?"

Jennie just remained silent and finished with his wounds. She picked up all the cottons she used and threw it outside.

"Drive me home. I wanna rest."

"Don't you wanna go with me?"

"My dad is at home already. He's looking for me."

"He's cool when you're with them but me?"

"He knows Kris' club and he doesn't want me going there in the first place."

"This is crazy."

Kai just drove Jennie home and didn't even come down when they got there. He didn't even say bye to Jennie and just drive immediately out of the place. Jennie just shook her head and went inside.

"Hey.. dinner is ready." Her mom said.

"I'm not hungry, mom."

Jennie then goes straight to her room and dropped herself on her bed. She's just there, lying on her bed, thinking why Lisa suddenly did that. She wants to know what really happened.

After almost an hour of just lying and thinking, she grabbed her phone and touched the number on her log. It's always first on the list. She heard her answered but there's silence between them. Jennie gulps and took a deep breath.

"I-I uhh.. meet me. At the park near the bay. I-I'll wait."

•••••

LISA's POV

"I-I uhh.. meet me. At the park near the bay. I-I'll wait."

I got up from my bed and grabbed my hoodie. I wore it immediately while walking out of my room. Mom and Dad is in the living room, watching something.

"You're going somewhere? You just came home, young lady."

"Mom.. Dad.. I'll be quick. I promise."

I didn't wait for their reply and gets inside the car.

My chest is pounding again. I thought of what happened earlier. I should tell her. I don't know what's gonna happen if I won't. I'm more worried about her than me. I don't care if that Kai comes back to take his revenge, at least I help Jennie to come to her senses.

I just wish, she'd believe me and trust me this time. Despite of how much she loves that guy.

I parked my car near the post from the other side of the road. There's still cars passing by at this hour. There are still people around, but only one caught my attention. Someone sitting alone on the bench while staring at the sea. I know her even though her back is facing my direction.

"Hey.." I mumble driedly.

"H-Hey.."

"It's cold. Why are you still on our org shirt? Did you get home already?"

"What h-happened, L-Lis? Why did you do that to him?"

Okay. Is she in a hurry or something?

"He told me what happened but I wanted to hear it from you. What happened?"