Chapter 18: Someone precious to her

TP's POV

Lisa is in her room, sitting on her bed while her list is in front of her. She took the pen and crossed out the extreme ride. She stared at the photography. She remembered what happened in the studio. But instead of feeling bad about it, she smiled softly. But she didn't cross it out yet.

She grabbed her phone and browses her contacts. She stopped on one name and stared at it.

"Should I give it a shot?" She mumbles to herself.

She stood up and walks to her camera. She sat in front of her study table and turned on her laptop. She inserted the card and browses some pictures. She saw the picture that she chose if ever she had the chance to join that contest.

It was a photo of children playing around the park with smiles on their faces. The theme was innocent and life. It was a black and white candid photo she took few months ago. She didn't print it out yet. It was meant to be sent via email on the website her friend told her before. But she hasn't got chance when she read the mechanics of the contest and the entry fee. Her savings still not enough to join the contest that time. She knows that the contest ended but every time there's a new one, her friend still sent the link to her if ever she considered joining. But until now, she hasn't.

She continued browsing and Jennie's pictures flashed on the screen. She stared at how gorgeous Jennie is on the photo. How natural her gazes were and looked really professional for her. She stopped on the closed up photo of Jennie. She always finds her so hot even before they actually met and become closer. She doesn't know how long she's been staring at Jennie's photo and feels like the image is seducing her. She browses more and every time, she starting to breathe heavily. She crossed her legs but continued browsing. Another photo makes her more uncomfortable. She didn't notice it when they were at the studio.

Photo of Jennie where the lacey strap of her dress accidentally fell from her shoulders. Lisa didn't notice it because she was focused on taking shots of her. That split second she captured was making her uneasy on her seat and started to feel hot.

"Goddamnit!" she muttered and closed the tab.

She ran to her bathroom and removed her clothes so fast and decided to take out the hotness she's feeling by taking a shower and release it. She hasn't even imagine that Jennie would really make her feel that way just by looking at her photos.

She gazes down to her little friend and chuckles. She grips it with her bare hand and pants so hard as she strokes it while the warm water drops on her head and back. She closed her eyes and started imagining things. Every second passed, she begun to breathe heavily and her hand goes faster.

"G-Ghad.." she gasped and leaned her free hand on the tiled wall.

Few seconds more and she reached her limit. Thick and creamy bursted out of her. She groaned and scoffed so hard, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes clenched tight and then watched herself throbbed.

After that, she continued her bath and finished it immediately. She wore her comfy clothes and exhales deeply when she dropped herself on her bed. She closed her eyes and she immediately fall asleep.

•••••

"L-Lisa..." the girl gasped.

They're on Lisa's bed. Doing what Lisa's been imagining since last night. Lisa moves aggressively while the girl pants above her. She can feel her grip getting tighter as moves her hips rapidly. Her feet gets deeper on her bed while gripping the girl's hips tight. Her nails grazing her sides. She can feel and see the wetness of their united bare skins. She licks her thumb and rubs her hard that makes the girl squealed loudly.