Chapter 7: Chance to meet her

LISA's POV

We decided to go to the park. It's just a small park we often hang out. There's a playground for kids. Well, we sometimes play there too. What? We're kids too. HAHA!

Anyway, there's this certain spot we always stay at. The octagon. We walked there and sat on the floor. It is a octagon-shaped arch. We don't really know what this called but Jisoo unnie started calling it the octagon because of its shaped. So, we got used to calling it that way.

A basketball and a volleyball court also is included in this park. The sun almost set and it is the perfect time to stay here.

"This is where we had our very first hang out, right?" Jihyo utters out of nowhere.

"True." Yerin unnie points at Jihyo while nodding.

"We talked a lot that time, first impressions of each others. Ghad! I wish the boys are here too." Sowon unnie said.

I chuckled as I remember it too.

"Are you guys.. friends for a long time?" Jennie asks. I smiled whenever I hear her voice.

"We are. But wait. Uhh.. me, Jisoo unnie and Lisa are friends since highschool. Then we met them in college." Chaeyoung said.

Jennie nodded and smiled at them sweetly.

"How about you, Jennie-ssi. Tell us something about yourself?" Wendy unnie said.

"What is this.. a job interview?" I chuckled at her and so are everyone.

"Come on, Jennie-ssi.. we'd like to know you more aside from your name and your boyfriend, Kai." Sinb chuckled.

I looked at Jennie and smiled. I'm waiting too. Jennie smiled and nodded.

"So.. my name, my full name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Let's skip the highschool part. I know you all are wondering why I transferred. Well, I studied at Hanguk University but something happened. I was a really bad daughter. This is my punishment for being like that."

I looked at her. I stared at her. I wanna see her emotions as she tells us her story. I wanna know her more aside from the girl who calls me whenever she's upset, hurt, lonely. I wanna see her happy more often.

"So, my dad grounded me until now. He cut my cards. He took back my car keys. He let me enrolled in public school. He said, it would help me to be more responsible for all the things I've done. But to be honest, guys, I think, I should thank my dad for doing this to me. I've become wiser.."

She glanced at me. I just bent my head and smiled but then looked at her again.

"I started to do things that I've never imagined I would do."

The girls giggled.

"Well, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!"

We laughed when Wendy unnie suddenly yelled.

"Welcome to the fam! If someone hurt you or tries to hurt you, we'll be there! We are one call away!" Wendy unnie said while pointing to Jennie.

I'm her one call away friend! You oldie! Just in my mind.

"Guys.. can I trust you?" Jennie looked at me then to the girls.

"I mean.. there's something I've been keeping and I just really want to blurt it out. But I want to trust you guys."

"You can trust us." I mumbled softly and squeezed her hand.

"It's about my boyfriend.." she utters while looking at me.