Chapter 31: Morning

TP's POV

They have reached the Kim's residence without talking to each other.

"Chaeng, thanks. Take care driving." Jennie said and went down.

Lisa didn't even move eventhough Jennie closed the door already.

"Wait for her to get in before you drive." Lisa mumbles. Chaeyoung looked at her and nodded.

"Why?" Jennie looked through Chaeyoung's window when it slides down.

"Uhh.. get in now, Jennie-ssi. And lock the gates." Chaeyoung said while motioning her hand.

"No.. you go now and I'll get in after."

"Don't go." Lisa mumbles again. Chaeyoung turned to her again then to Jennie.

"Uhh.. get in first." Chaeyoung forced a smile because she's starting to get annoyed by the two.

"Drive." Jennie insisted.

"Don't." Lisa mumbled.

"You know what.. Lisa, get out." Chaeyoung scowled.

"Why?"

Chaeyoung glared at her because Lisa looks like she's so relaxed and nothing's going on around them. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and turned to Jennie.

"Jen, get in first. Lisa insisted on not going because of this! And I'm really tired, not just you two! And I wanted to go home and eat already! Now please, get out of my car and you two settle whatever your problem is and I don't wanna get involved with it!" Chaeyoung bursted out of a sudden and turned to Lisa.

Lisa immediately opened the door and got down from her car.

"Bye, both of you! I love you both!" Chaeyoung yelled again.

Lisa stepped back a little and watched Chaeyoung drives away. She walks toward Jennie while both of them watches Chaeyoung drives.

"Wow. She's hungry." Jennie mumbles.

"She is." Lisa mumbled too.

"I'm going in. Bye." Jennie suddenly said and approached their gate. But Lisa stopped her by her wrist. Jennie looked back at her then to her hand.

"Now, you're holding me. You pushed earlier." Jennie said coldly.

"I'm sorry, okay.."

"Why? Did you do something to apologize for, Lisa? Or you're apologizing for yelling at me and embarassing me in front of your friends in the cafeteria during lunch? Or for avoiding me inside the restroom? Or maybe for ignoring me on my way home inside Chaeyoung's car? What, Lisa? Which one of those I've said you're apologizing for?!"

Lisa looked at her and can't even say a word. Jennie glared at her and removed Lisa's hand.

"Just go home." Jennie said and opened their gates and went in. She didn't even look at Lisa and closed the gates. Lisa didn't move even after hearing the door closed.

•••••

Jennie keeps on checking their cctv on their gates and still sees Lisa outside. It's been an hour already. Lisa doesn't even call or text Jennie. She just stands there or sit from time to time. Her bag is on the side. Jennie watches how Lisa massages her nape and walks back and forth. Jennie just shook her head and pressed the space bar and the screen changed to multiple cctv footage.

Jennie went back to her room and laid flatly. She put her arm over her eyes and thinks about what happened the whole day and how Lisa and Chaeyoung got mad because of the misunderstanding with the girls. She then fell asleep while thinking.