Chapter 37: Drunken Master

TP's POV

"Unnie!"

Lisa keeps on calling Jisoo who's already looking at her.

"Chaeng. Chaeng!"

"Lili.. why are you yelling.." Jennie chuckled and looks at the girls, who are laughing at Lisa.

"Why did you two break up? I was happy when I knew about it. Why did you split up? Why!?"

"Lisa.. keep it low, dude." Jihyo mumbles.

"It doesn't really feels good talking about it, Lis." Jisoo mumbles.

"Sht. Oh.. I spilt it."

They all turned to Lisa who's busy with the jug again. They can't help but to laugh again and palmed themselves. Lisa sips the juice like it's a coffee and they really can hear the sounds.

"What are you.. a vacuum? Gosh!" Jihyo laughed out loud.

"Unnie.. she's drunk." Yerin chuckled with Wendy while pointing to Lisa.

Jennie carefully holds Lisa's cup and removed it from her hands. Lisa whines and looks at her, following her cup with stares.

"Enough. You're drunk already." Jennie mumbles as she put the cup on the table.

"No.. it's just a juice. I like it." Lisa grabbed the cup again. Jennie just chuckled and let her.

"She'll have a headache tomorrow. Let her." Jihyo said and chuckled.

"Sht. She will drive." Yerin mutters.

"No.. I'll let her stay. I can't let her drive like this."

"TEAM SNU! FIGHTING!"

They bursted out laughing when Lisa yelled again and drink after.

"I can't believe she yelled back to Coach earlier." Sowon said.

"She did. Gosh.." Sinb seconded.

"It's the first time. And coach really flustered by it too."

"She got frustrated. But she can't continue playing because of her hand." Jennie mumbles while looking at Lisa.

"Nini.. give me your hand."

Jennie looks at her and noticed she's playing with some grass. Jennie bursted out laughing but she gave Lisa her hand. Lisa is so focused with what she's doing and inserted the grass ring she made to Jennie's ring finger. The girls chuckled at them.

"I've made two. Put it on me too.. oh. I have gauzes. Wait.. I'll just..."

"Yah yah.. don't remove it." Jennie muttered and stopped Lisa.

"But— I'll put it on her other hand. Give it to me." Jennie plays with her then inserted the grass ring. Lisa giggled.

"I pronounced you, man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Wendy joined them. The girls bursted out laughing.

Lisa leaned closer but Jennie teased her and avoided it.

"Yah.." Lisa whines and stood up.

"Oh? Am I drunk?" she said while holding her head when she got dizzy.

"You are." Jihyo laughed.

Jennie giggled and pulled Lisa to sit again. The girl then sat and grabbed her cup again.

"Enough, Lili.."

"I'm not drunk. I don't drink.. it's just juice, Nini.. chill."

"She is drunk." Sowon mumbles and drink hers.