"Don't be so in denial, I know you want to see him. Let's go." She pulled Jungkook's arm and used her left hand to push the cart.

In the end, eventhough he doesn't even know what will be Jimin's reaction, he still found himself following Chaeyoung walking towards Jimin.

He was nervous...and excited. He wasn't able to see him for how many weeks. For other people, weeks are just...short period of time, but not for him. It felt like years. Those weeks without Jimin was killing him.

"Wait, stay here okay? I'll show myself to him first." She told him and Jungkook just nodded like a child.

He peeked through the aisle, watching Chaeyoung get scolded by Jimin.

"Yah, what is this? I told you to get a pack of dried seaweeds not ice cream!" Jimin exclaimed, frowning when he saw the cart of her sister.

Jungkook chuckled at the corner while watching the two, specially Jimin.

Chaeyoung hold his brother's hand, stopping him from removing the tub of ice cream on the cart and put it on the corner.

"Yah, don't leave it there, it will melt, at least bring it back to the refrigerator." She barked  back. "It's just an ice cream, Jimin come on. Buy that."

Chaeyoung walked away and Jungkook's eyes widened when she saw the girl heading to her direction while the smaller man who was left standing on his position was confuse, thinking that her sister was mad at him.

"Fine here's the ice cream, I'll buy it, come on don't be--"

It seems like there was a lack of words from his mouth when he saw his sister with someone...someone he definitely missed.

"Look who I found." Chaeyoung grinned, pulling Jungkook's arm before pushing the guy in front of him to face his brother.

Jimin bit his lower lips, can't even find an exact words to say. He lost it as soon as the scent he love the most flooded his nose.

That's it. That's the scent. That's the fucking scent.

"Uh--hi?" Jungkook hesitantly lifted his hand and waved. Jimin was just looking at him and his heart was beating abnormally inside his chest, he didn't know what he's going to say.

Just like a guy who's nervous for his first date, Jimin can only manage to stare at Jungkook's arm, neck, chest, or cheeks, but not directly into his eyes. Too scared to get drown with them.

Due to lack of words from both sides, what Jungkook said next was something unexpected.

"Uhm...I'm Jungkook." He subconsciously said, suddenly introducing himself out of nowhere like it's their first time to meet each other.

"Jimin...I'm Park Jimin." He replied.

At the back, Chaeyoung was refraining herself from laughing. Like, what the fuck are these guys doing? They looked like teenagers in a drama where both of them are introducing themselves then fall in love with each other next.

"You guys are so weird, my eyes and ears can't take the cringe. I have to go somewhere, okay? I'll be right back." The girl said, having a disgusted expression on her face before leaving the two purposefully.

~

Few more blinks before unfreezing from his position, Jimin successfully put the pork belly he was holding since earlier--the pack of pork belly who witnessed how awkward the atmosphere was.

And Jimin remained quiet. No words to say. Syntax error. It looks like his brain temporarily malfunctioned. He suddenly don't know how to speak.