-055

I woke up the next day in Jadyn's bed at his place. His mama walked in with her robe & bonnet on just looking at us while standing at the door.

"Hey Mani..Nice to see you again baby."
"You too Mrs. Carter.." she gave us a lil "y'all not grown" look and walked out.

I woke up & Jadyn looked at me confused as hell.
"Did we...?" He asked me
"Boy no. Don't geek ya head up. Y'all got drunk so I decided to be a good friend and drove y'all home, but you decided to be a big baby & begged me to stay.. so I did."

"Damn.. thank you though."
"Of course. I wasn't gon let y'all drive home drunk."
"Nah.. thank you for staying." He said while licking his lips.
"Boy bye tryna be cute.."
"Trying? I'm always cute."
"Yeah aight..can you drop me off at home so I can get my car & pick up Kamiri."
"Yeah I gotchu Lemme get dressed."
"Aight. Ima be downstairs."

I grabbed my stuff & walked downstairs to sit in the living room.

Jadyn's mom , Angela , walked in and sat down across from me. I already knew what she about to do.

"Soo..Imani.whats up with you & Jadyn?"
"Absolutely nothin mama."
"You sure about that , girl?"
"Positive."
"All he talks about is you. I haven't seen him so happy since y'all started talking again..he misses you & I do too. All these other lil girls he try to mess with ain't gotta shit on you."
"Wow.. If Jadyn even feel likes that I'd like to know."
"Mhm.. you feel the same ?"
I laughed , "ma you know I'll always have a soft spot for Jadyn. Ima always love him .. I just don't know if I'm ready to even be in a relationship"
"How about this...y'all talk about it."
"Eh ion know about that.."
"What other way would you find out ? Y'all better talk ." I sighed. I absolutely love Jadyn's mom. She was always like a mom to me but damn she loves tryna push Jadyn & I together.

"Can't promise nothing."
Jadyn jogged down the stairs with the keys in his hand. "Aight let's go. I know my mama talking ya ear off" I laughed & stood up as I grabbed my bag

"Bye ma" I said to his mom
"Bye Boo. Remember what I said !" I smiled & walked out with Jadyn to his car.

"What was she talking to you about ?"he said as he put the car in drive.

"Us."
"Hm.. what about us ?"
"She wants us back together. She talked to me about how you always talking about me & how happy you've been.."
"She stay runnin her mouth yo. Can't tell her shit."
I laughed , "so everything she was saying was true ? You miss me ?"
"I mean.. yeah. You knew that tho."
"No, I didn't. Why didn't you tell me?"
"Were you gon listen?"
"Of course I was gon listen Jadyn. When did you start feeling like this?"
"Right when I transferred. Maybe even before, but then I found out you was fuckin with Kendall so I tried to fall back."

I sighed , because I felt so bad. Like .. I was so focused on this lying ass , cheating ass nigga that I didn't notice Jadyn .

"I'm so sorry Jadyn.. for real"

"What? Imani no. See .. this is why I didn't want you to know. You don't gotta nun to be sorry about.. it is what it is."

"Yes .. I do. Not even cause of this. Just because of how rude I was to you when I was Kendall. You seem the change in me before I even noticed he was changing me. Again , i'm sorry and I love you."

"Again , you have nothin to be sorry about. I love you too though."

We were quiet the way back to my house. When he got there I looked at Jadyn who was staring at me & I kissed him. No because I was feeling sorry , or because I was hurt..

I did it because I felt like it . That's exactly why I did it.

"Imani .. I'm not tryna guilt you into being with me." He said as he pulled away
"You're not doing anything Jadyn. Anyways .. thank you for the ride." I got out and went inside my house.

Ion wanna get back into a relationship so soon , but my God is it tempting ..