-006

-At school
-Friday
I walked in the school and went to my locker. Today was not my day I felt sick asf. I was walking and then I bumped into Kendall.
"Wassup youngin?"
"Hey Kendall.."
"We all bout be at da trap tonight just Coolin. You should pop up"
"I would , but ion feel good for real"
"Come onnn! As long as you not contagious you good"
I sighed , "Aight..I'll be there."
"Bet" he smiled j walked away. I deadass didn't wanna go. I walked to my first period and sat down in my seat next to Jae.
"You good?" She asked me
"I'm sick as hell"
"Aww damn and there was a party this weekend!"
"Hopefully I get better by then , but if not I'm keeping my ass home."
We got a look by the teacher that was telling us to shut up. So we stopped talking. I fell asleep during half of my periods cause they teachers really be bored as hell. After school I went straight to my car cuz I didn't feel like talking to nobody. I got home & went to my room to get ready so I could go to the trap house.

 I got home & went to my room to get ready so I could go to the trap house

^the fit
"Ivy!" I called from the living room.
"Whaaat?"
"I'm leaving ! I'll be back later tonight ! If mama ask just tell her I'm with Jae !"
"I gotchu!"

I walked out the house and got in my car. I drove for 20 minutes and then ended up at the Trap. I got out the car & walked up to the front door. I did the lil knock & Danae was the one to open the door.

"Hey Imaniii!"
"Hey boo!" I walked in and everybody said hey to me except the girls whole already didn't like me in there.
I sat down on the couch and Kendall walked in and sat next to me.
"Wassup shordy"
"Hey Kendall" I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through my Instagram

"Not even on no weird shit , but Imani and & Kendall would be cute as hell" Danae said

"Girl don't gas her head up. No the fuck they wouldn't be" Tiara said
"Girl who was even talking to you? You only saying that shit cause you know you want Kendall, but he don't want yo ass." Danae responded.

"On some real shit they would though" Deuce(Kendall's best friend) said

"Look at her over there blushing and shit."
I rolled my eyes , and laughed.
"Y'all geekin like shit. Don't Kendall got a whole girl?"
"Nah..I'm single." He said
I nodded. He too damn cute to be single😩
"Y'all don't think we be peepin the way y'all act around each other ? Y'all not slick"
"Y'all acting outtt! This my bestie."
"Bestie my ass." Danae said while laughing
Kendall laughed , "Y'all trippinn. Let's get off this subject"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After spending hours with them I was ready to goooo.
"Aight y'all I'm bouta dip" I said while standing up.
"Bye Imani! Kendall go walk yo lil boo out"
Danae said.

I rolled my eyes & laughed. They dm dragging this shit for real, but Kendall did get up to walk me out. Which was sweet ..

"You know you ain't have to walk me to my car"
"Just wanted to make sure you was safe.."
I smiled , "Thank you Kendall."
"Ima come get you tomorrow"
"Damn I think I've spent half my week here"
"Nah..I'm talking bout my place. Ima come slide thru"
"Deadass?"
"Yup."
"Aight.. be ready"
"Bet. Ima see you later"
"Aight. Bye"

I got in my car and drove off. Going to Kendall's house??? Whewwww !