-045

-Time Jump to the baby being born.
<Recap>
Kendall & Imani decided to come back together for the baby sakes. They solved their differences and put all the shit behind them. Ivy ended up just staying with her & Imani's mom. Imani & Ivy's relationship got messed up , because of the stuff going on. Basically Imani didn't want Ivy staying with their mom, but Ivy wanted to. So they basically have "beef". But other than that Imani is on good terms with everybody else. The past 9 months have been mad stressful on her , but now it's finally time for her baby boy to come.>>

Present time..
"Kendall grab the bag!" I said. The baby was on the way and Kendall was acting dumb asf.
"Where is it?!"
"Nigga it's right in front of you!"
"Oh shit aight let's go." He helped me get into the car and then we made our way to the hospital. We rushed inside & the nurse took me to my room and got me ready. I laid in the bed until Kamiri was ready to pop out. Yeppp I named him Kamiri(Kuh-Meer-ee). Kendall picked it out (ofc his name would start with a K) so I just decided to keep it cuz it's cute asf .

"Ken I'm scared.."
he picked up my hand and squeezed it tight
"It's aight mama. You got this. Don't stress bout it. Soon as you know Kamiri gon be here.."

And he was right .
Fortunately Kamiri's birth wasn't that hard fr.
He came out with a head full of hair and some big brown eyes. I can't believe I have a son. This shit is mad crazy.. he a spitting image of Kendall. His genes strong asf.

Right after Kamiri got cleaned up and brought back to us, Kendall would not let him go. At all. I could barely see my own baby.
He was surprisingly good with Kamiri. Just seeing Kendall hold him made me smile big asf ..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-The next morning
Kendall was getting my stuff ready so I could leave. Thank God , because I hate hospitals.
After signing paperwork we walked out the hospital and walked towards the car. I strapped Kamiri in the back & then got in the front & shut my door. Kendall got in and we drove off.

He brought his hand over to mine and held it.
"I can already tell something's up , and if you don't wanna talk about it that's coo, but if you do...then I'm here."
I sighed , "I just thought My mom & Ivy would  suck up their pride and be at the hospital with me...that shit really hurt. Like ... I'm 18 years old & having a baby with no family on my side or even supporting me."

Kendall sat there for a minute to think of what to say to me. "I'm sorry they weren't here for you baby, but you do have family on yo side. I'm yo family .. and you know my family loves you too. We gon always be their to support you. Yo mom didn't show up , so what? She the one missing out on meeting her grandson. This not on you aight? You did yo part.."
I sighed , "You're right.."

He smiled & gave me a kiss on my hand since he was driving. He was right tho.. it's my mom's loss that she wasn't there to see Kamiri born. That's on her.. I'm not gon force her to be in my son's life.

We pulled up to my place and Kendall got Kamiri out the car and we walked inside. I was so excited to take Kamiri to his nursery , because I put alllll my effort & energy into decorating it.

He was knocked tf out so I took him in his room & laid him down to go to sleep then I walked back out to sit with Kendall on the couch.
"I love you Ken. Thank you for sticking it out with me. We made a cute ass son."
"I love you more baby. You know Ima always be around." I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I really couldn't ask for anybody else to raise a kid with..