-019

I pulled my hair back and put on some lil baby. I just needed to chill out for real..I've been stressed & this just took the weight off my shoulders. Even if it was just listening to much. It still helped
Incoming call from Bestie ❤️
I sighed and finally answered her call cause she been blowing my phone up.
"Wassup?"
"Finally you answer!"
"What you need?"
"Come back right the fuck now. I messed up , I know ... and I'm sorry ! It just slipped pooh. You know I didn't mean that shit."
"But you still that shit Jae."
"I know I did Imani & I regret it. I'm sorry. I love you.."
I sighed , "I love you too Jae. I
Guess I forgive yo ass."
"Where you At now?"
"Kendall's."
"Mhm okay. Just know the doors to my place are still open. Aight?"
"Aight. See you later" I hung up and put my phone down.
Kendall came back in the house after his workout and walked in the room. He walked over to me and leaned down to give me a kiss.
"Fine ass." I said after he kissed me.
"What you been doin?"
"Not shit, but waiting on you. We still going to the mall today?"
"Shit. I can't baby." I looked at him with a puzzled face "And why is that?"
"I gotta go to the trap. We got some things to handle over there.."
I rolled my eyes
"Of course you do Kendall."
"Don't even do that shit. I told you I was going anyway"
"No you didn't , but okay. Ima go."
"You don't gotta leave."
"Nah ima go. Have fun"
"You buggin!" He yelled as I walked out the door. I just ignored him.
Call me extra if you want but if I'm tryna spend time with my nigga then that shouldn't be tampered with. We planned this Lil mall & dinner trip last week & now he cancels.. I just wanna spend time with my man. I'm selfish over mines. Period.

"Jae I'm bout come over and we bouta roll up." That was the text I sent to Jae
Even though she had me fucked up that's still my sis.
I drove over to her place & her mama wasn't home so we just smoked inside.
"What's bothering you?" She asked me
"Bitch everything. I'm stressed the fuck out."
"Why?"
"Becauseee ! I'm tryna get me & Ivy a place to stay , because ion want her staying with my auntie. Plus that's my baby sister and we shouldn't be apart."
"I feel you. So what you gon do?"
"I mean I'm still getting money from strippin."
"I thought you stopped that shit to work with Kendall."
"Hell no. I didn't stop cause I need two flows of money coming in. One just ain't enough"
"Mhm okay okay. So you almost to yo goal or what?"
"Real close. I need like two more nights at the club and I can get us a lil apartment."
"Period. Happy for you"
"Thanks ugly. I try."

My phone rang with a call from my auntie.
"Hello?" I answered
"Come get yo sister out my fuckin house Imani!"
"What's going on?!"
"just get YO ASS over here."

I smacked my lips & hung up.
"She just blew my high. FUCK !" I got up and walked out.
Jae walked to the door , "where you goin?!"
"To my aunties house. I'll keep you updated." I got in my car and drove to her place. Before I got in I could already hear yelling. I walked in and My Aunt , Her "man" & Ivy were standing in the living room. Ivy was crying with frustration and had bruises on her face.
"What the fuck happened to yo face Ivy?"
"Her bitch ass man put his hands on me!"
"Excuse me? You put your hands on my fuckin sister and auntie yo ass just watch him do that shit?!"
"This his house! I can't stop shit he doing."
"Bitch you on crack I swear! Fuck this whole family on baby you bitches are weird as fuck. What kind of family let's that shit happen?! She got fuckin bruises on her face! Ivy go pack yo shit let's go"

"Yea take her lil disrespectful ass put this house!" my auntie "man" said as Ivy went to get her stuff

"Nigga who the fuck are you anyways? Putting yo hands on my sister like you her fuckin daddy. You on straight bullshit on me I should beat the fuck Outta yo ass. Bet you won't put yo hands on a bitch like me. Bet you won't. Punk ass whore."

The hood really jumped out of me right then and there. That nigga had me fucked up ion play bout Ivy. Basically the only family I can tolerate.

But ion know what we gon do... now she don't got nowhere to go.