-020

Me & Ivy ended up getting a hotel together. Just until we get back on our feet..
"Ivy I just don't understand why you didn't tell me he was putting his hands on you!"
She rolled her eyes & ignored me.
"Don't even do that shit Ivy..."
"Ion wanna talk about it. I'm just tryna go to sleep. That's all."
"Ivy we gotta talk about it."
"No we don't. Goodnight"
I sighed and turned the tv on. I feel like this is my fault for leaving her over there with them.
Knowing what I know about my Aunties boyfriend... I should've taken her with me.

Incoming call from Kendall ❤️...
I rolled my eyes and took the call outside
"Hello?"
"Like damn I've been calling yo ass non stop worried bout you and you couldn't even answer?"
"I was doing shit Kendall."
"Where you At?"
"With Ivy At a hotel. Don't ask.. ion wanna talk about it."
"We gon talk it about it soon I gotta tho."
"Lemme guess... tHe tRaP nEeDs yOu. You don't gotta tell me cause I already know."
"You know this my only source of income and how much time in my life it takes up. I'm not tryna ignore you. I wanna spend as much time with you as you do with me. I promise."
I sighed , "Yea. Aight Kendall."
"What I gotta do to make you believe me?"
"Have your words match your actions cause you already said this to me and still didn't come through. I'm not asking to spend time with you all the time just to get on your nerves. I'm asking because I genuinely want to spend time with you. That's all.."
"Aight. I told you I promise and ion break my promises. We gon spend time together baby. I'll talk to you later."
"Aight.." I hung up and walked back in the hotel room. I got in the bed and laid down to go to sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-In the morning
"Uhm..Why you packing my stuff up Imani?"
"Cuz Ivy.. you better off with dad. I can't help you down here."
"What?! What makes you think I wanna go with him?"
"You don't have a choice."
"Yes the hell I do!"
"Ivy I'm NOT about to argue with you. You're going to Cali. End of discussion."
"This is bullshit."
"It's for your own good. I'm not your parent I can't provide for you like our parents should be doing. You gon be fun up there. You better off there than with mom or anybody else Ivy."
"Imani please-.."
"Ivy..I already talked to dad about it."
She sighed.. "Fine. Whatever."
"Ivy I-.."
"I SAID Whatever..when am I leaving?"
"Whenever dad hit me back up. He gon be at the airport so he can ride the plane back with you. He don't want you I'm there by yourself. So ima go take you there..."
"Right now?"
"That's what he told me to do.."
She rolled her eyes and we walked out to my car.
"Look Ivy I'm sorry. It's better you up there than down here. I'm not doing this to hurt you or piss you off. Trust me.."
"Not even mad at you for it..I know you got good intentions. Let's just go."
We got in the car and I drove her to the airport. She said she didn't need me walking in with her so I stayed outside until she called me and told me she found our dad.

I deadass felt bad but I knew that I was doing the right thing in my head for her, and I know she gon be safe with my dad.