-022

BarbieDollMani: Real bad ass bitch

BarbieDollMani: Real bad ass bitch. 😙

3k Likes ❤️ 450 comments 🗣
LulBabyJaee : Sexy ass 😍 !
HooodBabyKevion: betaaa see you tn
HeKr8veDanae: pretty ass ! 😚
LilPrettyIvy: period sis 😍 miss uuu ! ❤️
+446 comments

"Bitch you look good asf you ready?"
"Yuppp. Let's go"
I looked at my self in the mirror and laughed at the thought of Kendall cheating on my with whoever old girl was. Like... whew ! Imagine cheating ima pretty ass mf like me.
We walked out and got in Jae's car & drove to the party.

When we walked in the party it was packed asf. Kevion always throw the best parties s I wasn't surprised fr real.

"I'll be back. Gotta go speak to my man." Jae said
Danae walked up to me & gave me a hug
"Hey pretty! We miss you at the trap. Deadass"
"Girl trust me..Ima be in at hoe real soon. Ion got nobody to tell me shit no more so ima be in there."
"Period. Wassuh with you and Kendall?"
"What you mean?"
"Y'all not even slick. We all knew y'all dated , but why by all didn't come in together?"
"Complicated. Just know we not on good terms.."
"Whew bitch. You gon get me hipped soon right?"
"Most def."
"Bet. Ima catch you later."

I went to go get something to drink and felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kevion standing behind me smiling.
"Oh Hey Kevion!"
"Wassup shordy. Glad you made it"
"You know ima always show up to yo parties."
"Fashooo. Whew Kendall at ?"
"I wouldn't know."
"But that's yo man.."
"Mhm no. Not no more."
"Hm.. yea aight. Y'all gon be back together after this party."
"Bet we not."
"We gon see." Of course when I was minding my business Kendall decides to walk over with 2 of his friends. They all dapped each other up and he just looked me up and down & licked his lips. Ion know what he THINK finna happen but that's not bouta happen.

"Can I talk to you fo a minute?" He asked me while whispering in my ear. Sent straight chills down my back.
"We don't have nothing to talk about."
"We do tho."
"Kendall.. no we don't. I'm good , you good. We don't gotta talk."
"You doin the most just talk to me."
"what don't you get ? I said no. Now get the Fuck out my way." I pushed him out the way and me and Jae walked to the middle of the floor and started throwing ass back. I swear I get drunk fast asf ..

I didn't know who I was throwing my shit back on. I swear it was Jae until I turned around and seen Kevion. I didn't even stop him. Lmao the nigga know how to handle ass tho not gon front.
I felt a tug on my shirt and Kendall was behind me.
"What the f-fuck Kendall?"
"So you just throwing ass on whoever now? This what we doin?"
I laughed dead in his face .. but I sounded dumb asf cuz I was drunk as a bitch
"B-boy shut the fuuuuuuck up! We not even togetherrr. I can throw ass on wHo I want tO! Okay? Y-You not my daddy."
"Jae why you let her ass get this drunk?"
"She wanted to have fun Kendall. Especially after yo ass cheated on her with a raggedy ass bitch."
"It ain't even like that"
"Then what the fuck is it like? I should beat yo ass right here. Cheating on my best friend like that."
I was getting irritated and Kendall being around me ruined my whole entire mood.
"J-Jae! Let's just go...Ion wanna be here no more."
"You sure boo?"
"yes.. let's just go."
She grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car & got in.
"You good?"
"I'm fine.. just wanna leave."

I swear Kendall just fuck every lil thing up . I can't even enjoy myself without this nigga tryna be captain save a bitch.