-029

I went to bed lonely asf and woke up lonely asf. I need a roommate or some shit cause I cannot stay in here bored all the time. Thank God it was senior skip day cause I was notttt felling school at all.

Incoming call from Baby ❤️..

"Hello?"
"What you doin mama?"
"Mindin my business. And you?"
"Damn you being cold as fuck what's yo problem?"
"Oh did you forget? We still not coo Kendall."
He sighed , "how you already on some bullshit? It's too early."
"Once you learn how to step up and be MY nigga and not every other female's nigga then ima get off my bullshit Kendall & stop letting these passed around bitches speak to me any kind of way, but until then...I'm with all the shit."

"Mhm. I'm on my way."
"Boy what? You not listening to shit I'm saying?"
"I'm listening, but like I said.. I'm on my way."
"Yeah aight."
"I'm deadass."
"Like I said... yeah aight." I hung up and plugged my phone up to my speaker the least I could do was get turnt.

I played some lil baby and went into my bathroom to get cute. I'm always getting cute for no special occasion. Just cause I can .

I started my skin care routine & right when I put my shit on Kendall already at my door like damn nigga. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

He smiled and walked in.
"You tryna get cute fo me?"
"You wish."
We walked up to my room and I went back into the bathroom to finish up what I was doing.
"So.. what you actin up fo?"
"Ain't nobody acting up Kendall."
"You know that's a damn lie. What you need? Some dick? Like wassup?"
I laughed , "boy ion want yo shit."
"Ohhhh! So now you don't want it?"
"Neva did."
He busted out laughing "You deadass cappin like a bitch right now."
"Never that."
"Yo ass acting brand new now , huh?"
"Still the same bitch Ken. You just used to basic bitches cough cough Taylor so you don't know how to deal with a bitch like me."

"I knew yo ass was gon bring her up."

"Oh! You mad cause I'm bringing up yo bae?"

"You trippinn! That's not my bae."

"You don't gotta lie to me. Ion judge. You like what you like."

"You on some other shit today."

"I'm on the same shit I was on yesterday, the day before that and the day before that. Ain't shit changed, but nah what you bouta do after you leave? Go see Taylor?"

He rolled his eyes "Mann fuck you. I'm tryna come over here to see you shordy and you over here trippin."
I laughed & walked out of the bathroom and walked by him
"Aww you mad pooh? Gimme a kiss"
"Hell nah. Remember? Taylor my bae."
"Boy bye. Come hereee!"
He slowly got up and I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. He annoying asf but that's my nigga. So... oh well.

"Luhhhh youuuu"  I said
"Love yo annoying ass too. Ima see you later"
"Damn you leaving already?"
"Yea. Da trap calls.. I got shit to do."
"You need to let me come back."
"Hell nah Imani. I told you shit hot over there. Ion need you anywhere near it."
I rolled my eyes , "Bullshit. I can take care of myself Kendall. How many times I gotta tell you that?"
"And how many times I gotta tell you that ion want you over there. Like damn Imani! Just listen to me this time. Aight?"
"Yea whatever." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and left.

Bored asf ... again .