-025

-Friday morning
I woke up late for school & rushed to go get ready. I already got hella tardies and I don't need another one of them mf's gon try to take me to court lmao.

Incoming call from Bestie 😚💓..

"Hello?"
"Imani where the fuck are you? You know I hate being in this class by myself with these weird ass kids."
I started laughing , "Jae ima be there. I woke up late."
"You better show up or we fighting. Now I gotta go cuz Ms. Carter looking at me."
"Aight ima be there soon."
"Bet"
It's like I get ready fast when I'm already late , but when it's the normal time I take forever. Weird shit.
I ran out to my car and drove to the school. I had to get a slip that said I was late and what class I had to go to. I walked to my 3rd period and seen that Kendall wasn't in there. I went to go sit down by Jae & we weren't doing nothing so I didn't have no work to do so I was just chillin.
"You know where Kendall is?"
"He was here right before you came in. Then he went to the bathroom. Prolly in that bitch getting high."
"Wouldn't be surprised." I looked up and she was right. His high ass walked in and walked over to me and gave me a kiss.
Whew.. whenever I see this nigga .. straight waterfallsssss ! I'm one lucky ass mf .

"Girl you being weird. Staring an shit."
"I'm weakkk! My man just fine as shit. Hard not to stare. Real big dick energy baby."
"Any fucking ways ! You going to the party on Saturday?"
"What party?"
"Kevion's."
"Tuh ion even know. Prolly not though. I'm getting on a plane to Cali today."
"Ooh period sis ! Big things. But yo ass ain't tell me bout this shit?! You just said it out the blue."
"I know I know ! My dad want me down there for a week. He want me to "get the feel of something new" and then he want me up there for Thanksgiving & I'm not even fuckin with it."
"He tryna get yo ass to move down there."
"He sure is & I'm not with it. He want me living fAnCy with his lil family or whatever, but I just don't fit in up there. I'm fine down here."
"Kendall know you leaving?"
"Yup. He was supposed to be going with me too, but you know.. hOoD nIgGa sHit. He don't even like planes."
"I'm weakkkk! I don't blame him either, but have fun down there for me."
"Ima try.. I know ima get into it with his girl up there. She hate my guts.."
"Tuh! Let that bitch know you and Ivy come first in his life fuck she talking bout?"
"Period pooh. She don't get it though.. she gon see when I get up there for sure tho."
"Period."

I'm definitely a daddy's girl & ion play bout mf's tryna take a bitch place. That's dead asf.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After school Kendall came over to help me pack. My flight left 5 so I had to get ready to go.
"You gon miss me?" I asked Kendall while putting my stuff in my suit case
"Hell yeah ima miss you."
"Told yo ass you could've came with me."
"Nah..ion do heights baby."
"You supposed to be a thug nigga.. how you afraid of heights?"
He laughed , "Kiss my ass bruh."
"Tuh ! Gimme a kiss tho"
He smiled and put his lips on mine. Coulda devoured that nigga then and there.
"Ima miss you."
"Ima miss you too pooh, but Ima be back soon."
"fasho."
"You gon drive me to the airport?"
"Yea Let's go." We picked up my bags and took them to his car & got in.

He drove off and we made our way to the airport. I really didn't wanna go to Cali for real. Only reason I was going was really for Ivy I miss her, but other than that... I could careless about going. My dad be acting fake asf when his lol family around. I hate that shit.

When we made it to the airport we got out the car and Kendall helped me with my bags. Then we walked in and waited until they called my flight.

"Best believe when you get back we going crazy in dem sheets Babyyyy!" Kendall said as we waited

He always saying some out of pocket shit in public
I laughed , "Yea aight. We gon see."

After like 10 minutes of sitting in there they called my flight. I put my bags down and gave Kendall a hug and he kissed my forehead.
"Yo ass better FaceTime me when you land. Ight?"
"I gotchu."
"I luh youuu!" He said while smiling
"Love you too baby."
I picked up my bags and left. If we bru mf honest a bitch was deadass scared asf to get on a plane by myself lmao didn't wanna show that fear tho.