-028

I woke up and got ready for school. Ugh ..this shit so ghetto. I hate school. After I got ready I ran downstairs and picked up my keys & walked outside to get in my car. I tried to get my mind off the Kendall situation all weekend , but that shit didn't work. I'm still mad as hell.

When I got to school I just minded my business and went to my classes. They zoomed by quick for real until my 3rd period. That's the class I have with Kendall and ole girl he knocked up. I was praying them mf's didn't but nope God didn't hear me pretty well. I sit right by Kendall so when he came in I put my earbuds in right away.

He tapped on me 5 minutes into class and I turned to look at him.
"What?" I said
"Look I know what I said-.." I cut him off
"You really think I wanna sit here and listen to you? Cause I don't Kendall. We shouldn't even be on speaking terms for real. You got that bitch pregnant and you tried to tell me you protecting me?"
"Hollon fuck you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about Kendall !"
"No I don't Imani. I ain't get nobody pregnant you buggin for real."
"So you ain't get yo ex pregnant? Don't sit here and lie to my fucking face yo."
"Hell nah I ain't get her pregnant! The reason I broke up with you was cuz I actually was tryna protect yo ass. Fuck I gotta lie fo? If I got a bitch knocked up I'd tell yo ass. You always jumping to conclusions."
"Tuh! Yea ight Kendall. I said what the fuck I said and you know WHY the fuck I said it."
"Imani don't even do that shit being extra as hell for no damn reason."
"No reason Kendall really? If you really claim you ain't get shordy pregnant then you broke up with me over some bull shit. You not protecting me from SHIT! I'm grown as fuck. If I wanted you to protect me I would've asked. Ion need that shit from you."
"Aw for real? Bet. You don't need shit from me ? Aight."
I rolled my eyes , "Boy shut up."
"I'm deadass tho. I ain't get her pregnant. She all talk. Prolly just tryna pin the baby on me so she can tell people she actually know who the daddy is."
"Mhm."
He got close to my ear and whispered , "plus the one I'm tryna get pregnant is you. You know that.."

Bitch... straight chills down my spine.
"Yea no. You not bouta slide yo way back in my pants nigga. We friends... remember?"

"Friends with benefits?"
"Hell no. Ion fuck my friends."
"you saying that now..."
"Now and forever."
"Yeah ight."

You see how easy this nigga just tried to slide his way back into my life? Like bitch go somewhere! I was supposed to be mad at you what the fuck?!
The rest of the day his lil ex kept giving me dirty looks. All that lil shit.. at first I was telling myself to just ignore it and be the bigger person , but Now I'm ready to see wassup with ole girl. ASAP.

During lunch Kendall , Kevion and some do their other friends decided they was gon come sit by Jae and I during lunch. I was coo with it at first but then Kendall's ex (Taylor) decided to come sit at the table with her friends too. Usually it's just me and Jae and a couple of our "close" friends so this wasn't ideal.
Kendall kept flirting with me and touching all up on me which made Taylor mad I guess so she gave me a couple eye rolls. Which I wasn't mad at for real cause .. she thought she was really doing shit , but then she spoke up.

"So you choose this bitch over me Ken? That's foul. You could've at least done it with a pretty bitch. I feel mad disrespected."
Jae looked at me and shook her head cause she knew I was bout say something.

"You really a jealous bitch Taylor. You know that? I ain't say one word to yo dumbass and you STILL have shit to say. Like wassup with you? You giving me mad bitch energy. What's bothering you pooh?"
"Girl bye. Jealous for what though?"
"Ion know Sis that's what I'm tryna figure out so why don't you tell me?" She rolled her eyes and shut up.

"That's what I thought. I'm with the shits today sis."

I get bitches mad when they so called "nigga" is the one on me? How does that work? Lmaooo ! I'm really that bitch. I didn't know I got bitches THAT mad. Crazy asf.