-021

I went back over to Kendall's to stay over there & I didn't even want to fr. I just felt like a burden on everybody. Something telling me to just take the lil money I have and buy a Lil apartment or some shit , but ion even know. The other side is telling me to go back with my mom , but ion even wanna do that.

I was laying down behind Kendall while he was playing the game as usual , but I wasn't trippin. Cuz I was high asf .. I was in my own lil world fr. I was laughing at random as shit the whole time.
"What yo ass thinking bout back there?" Kendall said while turning around
"Ridin you."
He laughed , "I bet yo high ass is."
"I'm deadassss!"
"I gotchu. Lemme finish this up right quick."
"I want you nowww"

I got up and sat behind him with my arms around him. When I'm high I'm with all that clingy shit. I started kissing his neck and allat. I know he so tired of me.
He laughed when I kissed him , "gimme 5 more minutes baby."
"You bouta blow my high Ken."
"Yo ass so impatient."
He definitely blew my high. A bitch just wanted some dick from her fine ass nigga & I couldn't even get that.
I rolled my eyes and leaned back.
"You're no fun." I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my ig since I wasn't getting no action. I got a dm from some girl & she sent me a screenshot off some other bitch spam page.. of her kissing all up on Kendall at a party. Now, my first thought was...should I beat this nigga ass ? But I decided to let the crazy shit slide ... just a lil bit.

"Kendall." I said to him
He ain't answer.
"Hello?!"
He finally turned around. "Wassup?"
"Look... I'm tryna stay chill , but just look at this picture and tell me what this is.."
He took the phone out my hand and looked at the picture. Then he handed it back to me and didn't say shit.
"The fuck is it Kendall?!"
"Some bullshit."
"Obviously! You better tell me this shit happened before we were together."he didn't say nothing.
"Tuh! That's all I needed."I got up and grabbed my stuff cause he had me fucked up.
"Where you going?!"
"Anywhere but here Kendall. You take me as some dumb bitch? Why the fuck you kissing on another bitch if you got a whole ass girl?"
"It ain't even like that-" he grabbed my hand when I got by the door & I pushed it off of me.
"Don't fucking touch me Kendall. Deadass."
"Let me explain!"
"You don't have shit to explain. Bitch fuck you." I walked out his house and got in my car. I drove to Jae's and when she seen me I was tearing up.

"Imani what happened boo?!"
"That bitch ass nigga cheated on me with some raggedy ass bitch!"
"Cheated on yo fine ass?! With who?!"
"Ion even know ! Some unknown muhfucka. The side profile looked like his ex."
"Don't jump to conclusions. As of right now it's fuck that nigga."
"Yup! Fuck him."

Incoming call from Baby ❤️..
I rolled my eyes and declined his call.

"He got some nerve tryna call me. He on bullshit."
"Straight bullshit."
"I had to find that shit out through ole girl's friend , and my own nigga couldn't have been man enough to admit that shit? Fuck him."
"Like damn ion understand. How he cheat on you? Like... what the fuck is he gon get out of that?"
"Right?!..I'm so pissed."
"Look... let's not even worry about it right now... you came here to get yo mind off of it. So that's what we gon do. We going to Kevion's party."
"Deadass?"
"Yea boo. Showing the fuck out tonight. I'm not gon sit her and lie and say Kendall not gon be there. That's his best friend.. he most likely gon show up."
"Ion even care.. we gon have fun. If he there or not."
"Period pooh. Now let's get you dolled the fuck up."

I hope that nigga there too.
So I can rub this shit in his face..
I'm on my petty shit tonight.