-046

I woke up in the middle of the night @3:45 cause Kamiri wouldn't stop crying. I was pissed cuz I was having a good ass dream. I kept shoving Kendall so he could get up instead of me cuz I really didn't want to , but he wouldn't budge so I got up and went to go try and put him back to bed.

I picked him up and rocked him back to sleep
"Come on Meer go back to sleep for me. I'm tired pooh" he continued to cry for about 15 moe minutes then I was able to put him to sleep. I couldn't even go back to sleep when I went back to the room. So , I just went to the living room & turned on the tv until I fell asleep. I didn't even gts until 5:00... like wtf
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Early in the morning

I got Kamiri out of his crib and went to breast feed him. On my mommy duties for real ! Kendall walked downstairs looking fully rested & it made me feel jealous cuz he got all that sleep and I had to wake up in the middle of the night. Imagine that !

He walked over to me & gave me and Kamiri a kiss on our forehead.
"Mornin mamas."
"Mornin pooh."
"We gotta go see my mama today. She wanna see Kamiri."
I sighed , "Okay.."
"We don't gotta go if you not feeling it. I know you prolly tired. I'll just tell her we can reschedule. She'll understand"
"No, it's fine. If she wants to see him then we can take him over there."
"You sure?"
"Yep."

I didn't wanna go fr , but I want Kamiri to be around his grandma as much as possible. Especially since she's the only one that really cares enough to see him.  *Cough Cough* my mama can't relate .

I finished feeding Kamiri & went to go get him dressed so we could just head over to Kendall's moms' house and then go.

I went to his closet and got out his lil Jordans and his Jordan onesie & put them on him. My baby not even 3 days old yet & Kendall made sure his son was gon be drippy asf lmao.
"You look so cute stinkkk! Come on" I said as I picked him up. I be talking to him like he really understand me.
"Ima leave him in here with you while I get ready." I said to Kendall.
"Aight." He put out his arms and I gave Kamiri to him & then went to go get ready. I didn't put my much effort into my fit fr . I didn't even have the energy. I left my hair in its lil slick back bun , threw on a hoodie , some jeans & my air forces and called it a mf day.

I walked downstairs and picked Kamiri back up from Kendall , got his car seat and then we left.
When we pulled up to Kendall's mom's place it was packed outside. I looked at Kendall and rolled my eyes. Ion really like being at big social gatherings unless it's a party duh.
"It's gon be coo ma don't worry.." he said while tryna sympathize with me.
I sighed & got out. I waited for Kendall to get Kamiri out cuz I wasn't bouta walk in by myself. He grabbed my hand and we walked in together.

"Hey my loves ! I've been waiting on y'all! Shit the whole family had." I smiled and gave his mom a hug and then we went to go sit on the couch.

"Aww he's so cute. Look at grandma's pumpkin! He look just like Kendall. With them pretty brown eyes" She said while picking him up.

One of Kendall's cousins looked over at Kamiri and raised her eyebrow "He don't even look like Kendall auntie..what the fuck is up?"

I raised my eyebrow "Excuse me?"
"You heard me pooh. He don't look like Kendall. So.. who baby is it?"

"You gotta be kidding me. Who the fuck else baby would it be?"

"Girl ion know. You always gave me hoe vibes. I bet Kamiri not even Kendall's baby."

"Ayo chill the fuck out. Don't try and play her." Kendall stepped up and said

"Fuck her. You need to be worried about getting a DNA test lil cuz."

"That's enough Kiana." Kendall mom snapped back and said

I rolled my eyes & got Kamiri from Kendall's mom and left Cuz I didn't have the energy to deal with that. I went to Kendall car & waited for him to open the car door.
"I'm sorry bout her.."
"It's whatever. I'm just tryna go home."

I can't believe that mf would even THINK I would cheat on Kendall. This bitch got me fucked up saying Kamiri don't look like Kendall. That's his mfkin TWIN .

It was quiet in the car until Kendall started talking
"Don't even worry bout her. She hate any girl I bring home"
"But for her to question me on who the father of my fucking son is? That's deadass disrespectful."
"Kiana like that. She don't mean no harm."
"Ion care Kendall. The shit was fucked up. Especially since Kamiri look just like you. She just wanted to get under my skin & she sure did cause that's foul as fuck. Gon try and play me in front of everybody? Who does that?"
"Calm down G. Just get ya mind off of it."
"I'm calm. Just ready to go home."

We were quiet the way back home. Kendall kinda made me mad too cuz yeah he said something to Kiana , but like could've had my back a lil bit more, but it's whatever cuz Ik Kendall is the father of my son and that's that .