-026

I made it to my dad's house safe and I know Kendall said to FaceTime him but I was just gon wait till I actually got settled in my room.
I knocked on the door & Ivy opened the door with a big smile on her face and gave me a long hug.
"Maniiii! I missed you!"
"I missed you too Ivy. Where everybody at?" I said as I walked in.
"They're in the kitchen. Come on." She shut the door behind me, grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

"Hey everybody.." I said while waving.
"Imani! Hey baby!" My dad said while getting up to give me a hug. My dads wife Danielle just looked and smiled. So did their kids.
"Ivy take Imani up to her room."
"Okay. Come on Mani." We walked down the hall and into a big guest room.
"Welp .. here you go. If you need anything just tell me. I'm so glad you here bruh. They weird as hell."
I laughed , "Girl bye let me unpack." She smiled and walked out.
I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Kendall
"wassup baby" he said while cheesing through the camera.
"Hey daddy. What you doin?"
"Coolin. Yanno? The usual. What about you?"
"Getting unpacked then bouta go to sleep. Hella jet lagged."
"I bet. I miss yo fine ass already."
I smiled , "I miss you too baby."
"Ima call you back tonight. Love you"
"Aight. I Love you too." I hung up and finished unpacking after I was done with that I went to sleep cuz a bitch was worn tf out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When I woke up my step mom walked in the room.
"Wassup Danielle?"
"Excuse me?"
I rolled my eyes, "Can I help you?"
"Yes. The family is downstairs watching a movie and your father told me to tell you to come downstairs. It's family night."
"Oh no thank you. I'm fine.. I was about to get on the phone with my boyfriend."
"It wasn't a request Imani. It was a demand. Come downstairs." Then she walked out

This mf got me fucked up already. I barely been here for 4 hours like damn.
I walked downstairs and sat by Ivy during the movie. I was barely watching the movie. I was too busy texting Kendall.
"Get off your phone. Thank you." Danielle said
I rolled my eyes and put my phone down.
Right when the movie was over I went right back to my room. I knew this was a bad idea coming here. I laid in the bed watching YouTube until I felt tired , but then Ivy walked in the room and sat on the bed.
"How's the first night going?"
"Trash as hell. Ion know how you do it."
"I'm always in my room. I only
Come out for school & food for real."
"Thank God ion gotta go to school down here."
"That's what dad tryna do. He want you to stay down here so bad."
"Tuh! Ion know why. Cause I definitely don't want to stay down here. Anyways.. let me stop ranting. I'll talk to you nun the morning. I'm tried as hell. Give me a hug." She gave me a hug and then walked out. I put my cover over me and fell asleep. I was worn tf out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Incoming call from Baby 😌💛

It was 8 in the morning and Kendall was already calling me. Like yeesh I love the nigga but damn can I get the crust out my eyes first ?

I yawned and answered , "Hello?"
"wassup. You just waking up?"
"Yea. Everything okay? You called mad early."
"Aw yea fasho. Just checking in on you."
"Well that's sweet , but yeah I'm fine. Miss you thooo!"
"I miss you too. You need to bring yo sexy ass back down here. Shit already boring as hell."
"Best believe I'm prolly leaving early. This Cali shit not for me. Pretty as hell , but I'd rather go back home."
"I feel it. Well .. ima let you get back to yo family shit."
"Ughhh. Aight..Love youu"
"Love you too baby."

I hung up & got my towel and stuff to get in the shower. Right when I'm asked to the door my half brother Devin ran into front of me and walked in the bathroom.
"Nigga excuse me! You seen me about to walk in there."
He laughed , "Okay and? This my house."
"Nigga this my father house."
"Our father."
"Don't push it. I said what I said. Now let me in."
"Hell nah Imani. First come first serve."
"Nigga I was the one that came over here first ! Don't act goofy."
"Yo ass always talking. Shut the fuck up sometimes."
"I will slap the shit outta you. Don't talk to me like that."
"What you gon do? Go hood on me?"
"Really? Go hOoD? You sound dumb as hell. Don't think cause you grew up in this shit that you ARE the shit. Cuz you not. Now move out my way."

"Uhm no!" Danielle said "He was here first so he-.."
"Girl no the hell he wasn't!"
"You're not going to cuss at me in MY home!"
"Then don't come at me acting stupid!"
"We're gonna talk to your dad. I don't want you staying here."
"Then ion gotta stay here baby. I'll pack my shit up right now."
"I think that's best. You don't belong here."
I laughed "girl I know."

She don't even gotta talk to my dad. I'll leave right tf now. Boujee mf