-003

-At school

I was really hoping Kendall didn't show up to school today. Especially since he knows what I do. Nobody at the school knows I strip as far as I'm concerned. Only Jae , but now that Kendall knows? It just makes everything worse.

And of course he walks into class & came to sit down.
I sighed & started to write down my notes to ignore any contact with him. It was easy until the end of class. 2 minutes before the bell , and he tapped on me.

"Imani?"
"Uh..yea?"
"About last night..I'm not gon tell nobody."
I was surprised...
"For real?"
"Yea..I'm not no snitch. Best believe that shordy. You do what you gotta do to get money. We all got our own way..but if you want another way to do it then hit my line.."
"Wow Kendall..thank you for keeping this between us. This not something I want to get spread around."
"If I have to ask? Why'd you choose to skip?"
Thankfully the bell rung and I didn't have time to answer the question
I packed my stuff up , and stood up.
"Like you said..we all got our own way to make money, and this is mine. That's all." I put my other book bag strap on my shoulder and walked out of my class..

After that the day swept by and I could finally go home.
When I walked in there were more stacks of bills on the tables. Shit like this makes me stress so much..
"Ivy!" I called out to her. She didn't answer.
"Ivyyy!" I yelled again. No answer.
I ran up to her room to open the door and seen her getting tongued down by some fast ass lil boy.
"Excuse the FUCK out of me!" I yelled. They both jumped up and looked embarrassed.
"Javon?!" I said. It was Jae's little brother..
"Oh wassup Mani.."
"Jae gon beat yo ass. Get the fuck out Von." He ran out.

Ivy rolled her eyes & laid back in her bed.
"I know you not that dumb Ivy."
"Dumb? Girl bye. You strip for money..don't act like I didn't know."
"My business don't got shit to do with you. I'm grown."
"I am too."
"Girl you're 15. Far from it.."
"You just mad that I'm getting some action."
"Action? Girl bye. You not the only one getting it from Javon. He a lil hoe."
"And? So what? He love me and that's all that matters. Fuck his past."
"His past? Girl..he's still a hoe. Don't get played baby sis. I should tell mama too since you wanna get smart."
"Tell mama that , and ima tell her you stripping. She won't be happy bout that will she."
"You dirty bitch."
She laughed "You know I'm the queen of blackmail baby. This ain't nothing new. So move along." She got up and pushed me out & shut the door in my face. She actin like we don't share a room.
I rolled my eyes and just walked away and let it go before I got mad and dog walked her lil fast ass. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat and there was nothing in the fridge..

Stripping is helping yea... but maybe I should think about Kendall's offer. Cuz this obviously not enough