-005

-Wednesday night
"Mama! Ima see you later..I gotta go somewhere."
"Where you going Mani?"
"Out with my friends.."
"Mhm..Okay." I gave her a kiss on her cheek and left the house.

Incoming call from Kendall 🤟🏽
"Hello?"
"Where you At Imani?"
"I'm on my way. Ima be there in 5."
"Aight bet."

I hung up & put my phone down. I drove off & drove to the trap. I pulled up & got out the car. I walked up to the door & did the lil knock that Danae did & they let me in, but it wasn't Kendall that let me in this time. It was some fine ass nigga with waves.. whewww !
"Oh wassup"
"Heyy..Is Kendall here?"
"Yea he bouta come back..had to go somewhere. You Imani?"
"Yea."
"Aw shit..nice to meet you. I wasn't here the other day when you came , but they told me bout you. I'm Kevion."

"Nice to meet you too. Should I go & then come back when Kendall's here ?"
"Nah you good. He told me to tell you to just wait.."
"Aight." I sat down and waited for Kendall to show up cuz the awkward silence between me and Kevion was unbearable.

He finally walked in & told me to follow him outside. So I did..
"Wassup?"
"I need you to ride for me.."
"Like already?"
"Hell yeah."
"What about Kevion?"
"C'mon B you gotta learn some day."
"Ion even know how to shoot Kendall ima fuck around and shoot yo ass if ion learn."
"Aight..lemme give you a quick Lil lesson then."
He pulled the glock out from his pants and held it up towards the trees
"Now watch me."
He cocked it back , put his hand on the trigger & shot two times.
"Here." He put the gun in my hands and stood behind me with his hands on mine
And made me do exactly what he did..I cocked it back and pulled the trigger.

My scary ass was horrified. I ain't never shot a gun before.
"So we good?" He asked me while taking the gun and putting it back.
I sighed , "Fine. Now if I die ion want yo ass at my funeral." He laughed but I was deadass. "Come on"

We walked to his car & got inside
He sped off and we drove into some neighborhood.
"Aight..when I pull this bitch out I want you to lean down..aight? I can't risk you getting hurt, but when I tell you to come up, ima give you the gun and you gon set fire..aight?"
"Whew bitch..okay."
"You gon be coo. I gotchu.."

I leaned down & Kendall pulled out his gun and started shooting at a group of niggas then he passed the gun to me and I started shooting at em too . I was really hoping I would miss cuz I did notttt wanna kill nobody. He took the gun back from me & sped off
"Proud of you little one..ain't think you had the guts"
"Boy I'm ready to go back to the trap so I can get my car and go. That shit scared the shit out of me. Never again."
"I know you scared now , but it's gon be light work once you start doing it for real"
"Good..but I gotta question."
"Wassup?"
"About Kevion?.."
"What about him?"
"He single?.."
"Mhm..why?"
"Just a question.."
"Yea. He is"
"Mhm. Good to know." We pulled up to the trap and I got out & went to my car.
"Be safe out there youngin! Ima see you tomorrow"
"Bye Kendall!" I got in my car and drove back home. When I got home I got out my car & walked inside. Good thing my mom was sleep when I walked in.
I went to me & Ivy's room & she was still up & watching tv.
"You home late..what kept you?"
"Nun of yo business"
"Girl you not even grown"
"I most definitely am. Now go to sleep and shut up."

I was tryna get off the subject quick cuz Ivy is quick to get you to tell her something you didn't want her to know.